D-Gen / The Late Show skit

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone remember the skit when there was a Christmas Party & Rob Sitch was drunk & chanting "Shelly-Shelly" to himself, while someone was giving a speech & he told the boss what he thought of him and he was only a work experience kid?

I'm trying to track it down, was it in any of the DVD packages or would (unlikely I know) anyone know which series / episode it was on?

Just on the lateshow, does anyone know who the long haired charcter at the dinner party scene who Rob always played was based on they never said on the commentary.

Just on the lateshow, does anyone know who the long haired charcter at the dinner party scene who Rob always played was based on they never said on the commentary.

I'm guessing it was Tim Winton. Famous aussie author with a ponytail. I also remember seeing him on The Panel a few times and when he spoke he kept flicking his head like Rob does in in the sketch.

Try Google Image search and see what you think.

I'm guessing it was Tim Winton. Famous aussie author with a ponytail. I also remember seeing him on The Panel a few times and when he spoke he kept flicking his head like Rob does in in the sketch.

Try Google Image search and see what you think.

Looks likely, cheers

That would be the episode he's looking for.

Both full seasons of The Late Show can be torrented from Diwana. Download the season one torrent and then tell it to ignore all the files that aren't that episode.

Heh... managed to get an invite onto AussieTorrents for this very torrent, only to find they link to Diwana... so I'm screwed and have given up.

Bump

Anyone know where you can get copies of full episodes? It seems they used to be on YouTube but can only find one episode on there now. I used to have all of season 1 but believe I deleted it a while back and can't find it online anymore.

There's definitely copies circulating but having trouble locating any online.

Bump

Anyone know where you can get copies of full episodes? It seems they used to be on YouTube but can only find one episode on there now. I used to have all of season 1 but believe I deleted it a while back and can't find it online anymore.

There's definitely copies circulating but having trouble locating any online.

Stumbled across this over the weekend:
Code:
https://archive.org/details/champagnecomedy

Heh... managed to get an invite onto AussieTorrents for this very torrent, only to find they link to Diwana... so I'm screwed and have given up.

You never gave up hope, friend. Only took 16 years...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My pick for the funniest skit of all time appears in one of the D-Gen (I think) episodes, Tom Gleisner's test-tube-o-matic.

"Why wait
Gestate
And let me impregnate you."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back