D-Gen / The Late Show skit

Remove this Banner Ad

And what about the NSW Premier... God can't think of the name rn.

Who will be carrying the torch?
I will Tommy..

What about the 100M sprint
-leans on the desk like he's starting a race-

Tanya Blanco: in the year 2000 I will no longer be a prococious child anymore. So I ask who will represent the youth of Australia then?

I will Tanya

🤣
"I'll give it a bash"

And what about the NSW Premier... God can't think of the name rn.

Who will be carrying the torch?
I will Tommy..

What about the 100M sprint
-leans on the desk like he's starting a race-

Tanya Blanco: in the year 2000 I will no longer be a prococious child anymore. So I ask who will represent the youth of Australia then?

I will Tanya

🤣
John Fahey?

Been plowing through the series, up to episode 16 of season 1. They first 5ish episodes could be very hit or miss but after that they've got into their stride.

One thing I've really enjoyed is The Olden Days segment every episode. They released The Olden Days and Bargearse (the two episodic segments they edited from old Australian TV shows: Rush and Bluey (not the cartoon!), with the Late Show cast dubbing over with their voices) on VHS (not sure if it made DVD) as a compilation but without the audience laughter, which lessened the hilarity to me. So watching these now with the audience reaction is great, the audience actually end up singing along with The Olden Days theme song!! "Mud boys, mud!"

Looking forward to season 2 as from memory it was even better than season 1. I did notice a Judith Lucy appearance in a season 1 episode I just watched, she becomes a regular in season 2.

Also, one of the best sketches from season 1 (if you have the best of set, it's on it):

boonie-the-late-show.gif

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Been plowing through the series, up to episode 16 of season 1. They first 5ish episodes could be very hit or miss but after that they've got into their stride.

One thing I've really enjoyed is The Olden Days segment every episode. They released The Olden Days and Bargearse (the two episodic segments they edited from old Australian TV shows: Rush and Bluey (not the cartoon!), with the Late Show cast dubbing over with their voices) on VHS (not sure if it made DVD) as a compilation but without the audience laughter, which lessened the hilarity to me. So watching these now with the audience reaction is great, the audience actually end up singing along with The Olden Days theme song!! "Mud boys, mud!"

Looking forward to season 2 as from memory it was even better than season 1. I did notice a Judith Lucy appearance in a season 1 episode I just watched, she becomes a regular in season 2.

Also, one of the best sketches from season 1 (if you have the best of set, it's on it):

What are you watching this on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At my place of employment a new employee kicked off his career with my employee.

Relevance?

His name is Rab.

After he introduced himself all I could think about was the scene from The Olden Days in a bar with Funky Town playing by Pseudo Echo in the background and one of the characters says something like "And what are we doing at place called the rab?"

Which was bar backwards in the window of the bar in the scene. (obviously)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back