D-Gen / The Late Show skit

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing I've really enjoyed is The Olden Days segment every episode. They released The Olden Days and Bargearse (the two episodic segments they edited from old Australian TV shows: Rush and Bluey (not the cartoon!), with the Late Show cast dubbing over withtheir voices)

Forgot how funny it was.

“Olden”
“Governor frontbottom”

“We meet again Olden, you don’t remeber remember ? Last years play school auditions”

“Ah, you did a rendition of Incy wincy spider, not very successfully “

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What are you watching this on?

Code:
https://archive.org/details/champagnecomedy

I posted it on page 1 when I bumped the thread a week or so back :) hopefully people noticed it. You can save every episode as well, which is handy. I recommend people do it, who knows when stuff will be taken down.

Code:
https://archive.org/details/champagnecomedy

I posted it on page 1 when I bumped the thread a week or so back :) hopefully people noticed it. You can save every episode as well, which is handy. I recommend people do it, who knows when stuff will be taken down.

Been in NZ so it’s been a pain to do anything on a phone

Great, thanks!

Tom: "It sounds pretty dangerous?"
Rob: "I'm scared."
Tom: "Just scared, Rob?"
Rob: "Scared. Just scared. Don't say the other word. Paul Keating's asked us not to say abusive language."
Mick: "Nup, can't say 's**t'. Not allowed to say 's**t'. If you said 's**t', you'd be in deep... s**t."
Rob: "Go and prepare the stunt."
Mick: "Get ****ed!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Olden”
“Governor frontbottom”

“We meet again Olden, you don’t remeber remember ? Last years play school auditions”

“Ah, you did a rendition of Incy wincy spider, not very successfully “

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
"Who's looking through the round window now?"

At my place of employment a new employee kicked off his career with my employee.

Relevance?

His name is Rab.

After he introduced himself all I could think about was the scene from The Olden Days in a bar with Funky Town playing by Pseudo Echo in the background and one of the characters says something like "And what are we doing at place called the rab?"

Which was bar backwards in the window of the bar in the scene. (obviously)
well ackshually it was Bargearse not The Olden Days where they had a drink in some place called the 'Rab'

I've got The Best Bits of the Late Show DVD but just shits me to tears, one disc refuses to play, dunno why.

One of the best tv series dvds I ever purchased (ended up buying 3 copies over time as I lost the original discs somewhere, then wrecked the other copy I owned). One of them was from the ABC section of Dymocks - so it wasn't a cheap purchase ($60) but still worth it! Even when it was just a dvd version of the old VHS tape volumes cobbled together. The "commentaries" during the footage is worth it as well.

One of the best tv series dvds I ever purchased (ended up buying 3 copies over time as I lost the original discs somewhere, then wrecked the other copy I owned). One of them was from the ABC section of Dymocks - so it wasn't a cheap purchase ($60) but still worth it! Even when it was just a dvd version of the old VHS tape volumes cobbled together. The "commentaries" during the footage is worth it as well.
I've got mine signed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back