D4 D4 Section - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit - Chadstone have some pricks but I won't tar them all with the same brush

Canterbury are unfortunately a very good side, we have a lot of work to do to get near them. Looking forward to Point Cook vs Canterbury.

edit - Chadstone have some pricks but I won't tar them all with the same brush

Canterbury are unfortunately a very good side, we have a lot of work to do to get near them. Looking forward to Point Cook vs Canterbury.
Canterbury must have picked up some players because a couple of years ago they were the worst football side I've ever seen, they were an embarrassment to the EFL.

Canterbury and there new recruits are s**t and they will be found out against pount cook and westbourne box hill nth will be up there to beat them

Canterbury 3-0 Snrs and Ressies apparently 10 players are missing each week recruited well i think !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Brunswick on top after i wouldnt of picked that one..

Could to see a great game between South M and Mt Lillydale being there is a level from them to gain experience in a snr comp.

Westbourne looking like they have really storng 2nds team seeing the difference between that match down in point cook, close in the one's and not a
chance in the second's.

If anyone has had a look West Brunswick look like they have a endless amount of depth now sitting 1st in Div 3!

Im hoping Chris Jolly is on here as well you spud!

Hope ya liking the forward line down at the cobras! what ya do bulk up in the off season ;)

Round 4 tips:

Seniors

North Brunswick vs Point Cook
Manningham vs Masala
Mt Lilydale vs Canterbury
Parkside vs Chadstone
Westbourne vs South Mornington
Bye - Box Hill

Reserves

North Brunswick vs Point Cook
Manningham vs Masala
Parkside vs Chadstone
Bye - Box Hill

Fairly easy round to tip, the Brunswick vs PC game probably the closest and even then PC should win fairly comfortably I would have thought.

Seniors

North Brunswick vs Point Cook (reality check)
Manningham vs Masala
Parkside vs Chadstone
Bye - Box Hill

I just want to make one thing clear.

If you make an account here purely to spread libellous rumours about other posters here, that account will be banned on the spot and, if it's an alias of another account, the main account will be penalised heavily also. It might even be banned as well.

Just don't do it.

Possibly a simple way to stop all the s**t is have people having to sign up under their facebook profiles... Is anyone going to go to the trouble of making a fake facebook account in order to shitstir? Its too easy nowadays to remain anonymous and be a keyboard warrior,lets get some accountability back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back