D4 D4 Section - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard nothing but good things about Jack Mack. Seems like he knows his stuff. I know our coach has known him for years and rates him as a football person.

Same here Table Tennis. Played against him back in D2 when he was at Monash Gryphons and I was still at Old Paradians, had them playing a good style of footy and seemed like a really good bloke

Stating the obvious, but Boots is a massive loss for our league. Great player and great bloke.
Best opposition player as a bloke. Followed by Aaron Fleming at Westbourne. Too good of a fella to play there!

Loving the ferocity lads, hopefully this preseason banter translates to some great rivalries throughout the season. Particularly looking forward to the grudge match between Manningham and Canterbury!
Good luck for the season lads.

Acutt Angle banned after 1 post? Whats the story here Over The Post? Funny business?

Why's my friend the terminator been banned?
t2_mq_437.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Na I would be more worried about the vehicle for sure

Funny thing happened to me on a train going to Dandenong. A Muslim woman was carrying her groceries and dropped a bag which spilled all over the carriage. I got up and help he pick up the oranges that were rolling around everywhere. We stopped at her station and before she got off she turned to me and whispered....."thank-you, you're a gentlemen. I'll give you a warning, stay away from Dandenong Station!" Looking worried I asked "why, a potential terrorist attack?"....she looked at me straight in the eye and said...."No, its a s**t hole!!"
True story.....
I'd be worried about my car also!!

Hey guys, just wondering how clearances work. I am a 24 year old, I have played at a club in another competition. I spoke to the president about getting cleared and he said no because I owe a few hundred dollars in membership fees, fair enough. I cannot pay them in anyway. I am a student with a young family, 15month old boy. I want to play footy but not at this club in particular. 1 because the culture where I want to bring up my Son is not the best there and I am wanting him to be around people and a good family club. 2 I don't like the people there, I am just wanting to get out of there and play footy, is there anyway around this. I have even thought of changing my name as a drastic move to play the game I love.

Hey guys, just wondering how clearances work. I am a 24 year old, I have played at a club in another competition. I spoke to the president about getting cleared and he said no because I owe a few hundred dollars in membership fees, fair enough. I cannot pay them in anyway. I am a student with a young family, 15month old boy. I want to play footy but not at this club in particular. 1 because the culture where I want to bring up my Son is not the best there and I am wanting him to be around people and a good family club. 2 I don't like the people there, I am just wanting to get out of there and play footy, is there anyway around this. I have even thought of changing my name as a drastic move to play the game I love.

Pay what you owe and your done.

Hey Freddy. Send me a personal message and we can have a chat and see what we can do to get you out of there and in to a new Club. Otherwise, what Table Tennis said is correct and then you can go wherever you want!

Hey Freddy. Send me a personal message and we can have a chat and see what we can do to get you out of there and in to a new Club. Otherwise, what Table Tennis said is correct and then you can go wherever you want!
I have sent one. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back