D4 D4 Section - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are my options, I don't have the funds, simple as that.. do I need to sit out and never play again?

Most ammo clubs charge fees too, so if you can't pay fees from years ago, what benefit for another club would you be?

Most ammo clubs charge fees too, so if you can't pay fees from years ago, what benefit for another club would you be?
I had a hand shake agreement with one of the committee members, that member is no longer at the club, now I have enough to cover myself for another season, but not at my current club.

Watched a bit of the South Mornington v Donvale praccy match on Saturday. Hard to line up teams from different comps and Donvale returning after a year off. Left in the 3rd quarter and SM hadn't scored and believe they went down by 35 goals in the end.
Donvale have Nunawading round 1 and trying to get a gauge on Nuna's recruits from Hawthorn ammo's. Tremewen's name came up earlier. What about Barkla x 2, Athanassiou, Nick Brown, Timmins, Russell White? Anyone know how they'll go in Div 4 EFL? Cheers

I ask - does anyone believe there is an ice epidemic in local football? I haven't heard much of the stuff that was reported by Jon Ralph going on, But i'm not silly enough to think that there aren't people within footy on drugs, as its a huge social issue.

To read stories of Coaches and presidents etc supplying ice for performance enhancing is pretty disgusting.

The glorified Ben Cousins Documentary where he was able to maintain being a gun whilst on the gear has been travesty, maybe a documentary on how he is going now is worth while.

Drugs in sport is the hot topic at the moment, People will find reasons to blame for it (Essendon, West Coast, AFL weak as water drug code) but what is the solution if there is an epidemic that I currently cannot see.....

Has any club introduced any kind of drug/alcohol awareness welfare programs, if so, how are they ran, and how successful are they?

Watched a bit of the South Mornington v Donvale praccy match on Saturday. Hard to line up teams from different comps and Donvale returning after a year off. Left in the 3rd quarter and SM hadn't scored and believe they went down by 35 goals in the end.
Donvale have Nunawading round 1 and trying to get a gauge on Nuna's recruits from Hawthorn ammo's. Tremewen's name came up earlier. What about Barkla x 2, Athanassiou, Nick Brown, Timmins, Russell White? Anyone know how they'll go in Div 4 EFL? Cheers

South Mornington had numbers for two games though?

Regardless of the score it's good to see South Mornington with numbers.

How many practice matches are clubs playing before the season starts?

You don't deserve to play if you can't afford to pay your subs. Clubs cost money to operate you know.
If you read where I had an agreement with a member of the committee where I said I didn't need to pay them you'd be up to date.

I know how important they. I know.

Still, hardly fair on the 99% who are capable of paying their own way.
Without being rude, I don't think you know my situation. I will give you a two sentence run down on my previous and not so much current situation.

I have mental health issues, I suffer from depression, anxiety and post traumatic stress disorder. I am also a single parent, I get next to no money while working casually on a Sunday. That is my situation and has been for 3 years now. The mental health issues are now under control.

That is why I was given a handshake agreement. I didn't ask for it, I was offered. So please just be aware that there are certain things that didn't allow me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without being rude, I don't think you know my situation. I will give you a two sentence run down on my previous and not so much current situation.

I have mental health issues, I suffer from depression, anxiety and post traumatic stress disorder. I am also a single parent, I get next to no money while working casually on a Sunday. That is my situation and has been for 3 years now. The mental health issues are now under control.

That is why I was given a handshake agreement. I didn't ask for it, I was offered. So please just be aware that there are certain things that didn't allow me.

I've seen your posts on other threads, I'm aware of your situation. You've been poor for years and you're yet to work out how not to be.

I want to play footy but not at this club in particular. 1 because the culture where I want to bring up my Son is not the best there and I am wanting him to be around people and a good family club. 2 I don't like the people there.

What club you from freddy merc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back