Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

We are cursed on defense i tell ya. :mad:

It is a 6-10 week injury by all reports so he should be back around Week 3-5 sometime.

Damn… picked him up in the fifth round.. :( What's going on in Big D? It's more than a curse..

Damn… picked him up in the fifth round.. :( What's going on in Big D? It's more than a curse..

He tried to bull rush Tyrone Smith and got levelled!

Rookie mistake i guess!

Rookie mistake

I can still hear Goran Ivanisevic echoing that term.. over n' over.. from the AO14 saying that as he walked past me.. and he was grinning ear to ear.. stirring up his pupil who you can imagine was in such despair. Hey.. maybe JJ ought to change the team's name this year to DALLAS DESPAIR. :D;)

Last edited:
Ruh Roh for Jerry?

TL;DR some naughty photos of Jerry with a few younger women (He has been married for 50+ years) have come to light.

However, the guy who released the photos might be the biggest nutjob of all time based on this manifesto of sorts (He claims to be the Son of God, talks about sacrificing his life for Jerry etc...)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Gg4puyMWSLZkNUd3dpSGUwRkE/view?sle=true&pli=1

Ruh Roh for Jerry?

TL;DR some naughty photos of Jerry with a few younger women (He has been married for 50+ years) have come to light.

However, the guy who released the photos might be the biggest nutjob of all time based on this manifesto of sorts (He claims to be the Son of God, talks about sacrificing his life for Jerry etc...)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7Gg4puyMWSLZkNUd3dpSGUwRkE/view?sle=true&pli=1

Zoehot_zps783ec60f.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weeden was pretty good. Only pre-season but less concerned if he has to start for Romo.

Still had issues with silly penalties
O-line looked good.
Most of defense didn't play but there was nothing there that gave you hope if there is an injury or two. SD drove down the field with ease. I'm pretty sure they only passed the ball once one their first TD which ended up being a defensive penalty on us which negated 1 & 20. Just ran it in from there.
Escobar and Hanna looked okay as well
Randle was pretty good running the ball

We will not hold a team under 24pts all season i am guessing.

We were the worst defensive unit in the NFL last season and we are weaker this season now. Massive amounts of pressure are going to be put on the offense to outscore the other team as the defense is not going to give them many short fields and turn overs to make it easier.

Going to be a loooonnggg year and if we win more than 5-6 games with this defense and schedule i will be surprised.

Bit of a nothing trade really and Bass was never making the final roster anyway. He spent half his time at Dallas on the PUP list and was injured again this season.

Can't say i know a lot about Green but he it will be hard for him to be any worse than 50% of our current defenders!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back