Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I admire your optimism

We are in the off season much like you guys now and can be as optimistic as we want in our own team thread! :p

:D

Yeah, and it's totally a two way street.

I often get shitted off in a team sport when players leave their team turning down pretty stupidly high amounts of money because another team offers them seriously stupid amounts of money. I like to see players meet their team somewhere in the middle and show that they do have some sort of team focus on top of getting paid well, and I hope this is what Dez does.
And yet we're always pretty quick to pull out the 'cap hit' excuse for dropping players as quick as you can.

The way they're treated and what they get fed from agents, from college upwards, you can't really begrudge the way the players respond to offers.

I just hope we can keep the focus and keep pushing hard for a Superbowl.Glad we have signed Garret and Marinelli and hopefully after some rest the boys come back with the fire in the Belly and go hard to achieve all that we want.

And yet we're always pretty quick to pull out the 'cap hit' excuse for dropping players as quick as you can.

The way they're treated and what they get fed from agents, from college upwards, you can't really begrudge the way the players respond to offers.

Yeah, it's almost like I covered that myself when I said in the opening sentence that it is a "two way street" before then going on to say I will hold no grudges if Murray takes a better deal.

Heh... I swear some people just look for 5 words they can take out of context to criticise, and ignore all the rest.

Back in your box Dagless. ;)

Yeah, it's almost like I covered that myself when I said in the opening sentence that it is a "two way street" before then going on to say I will hold no grudges if Murray takes a better deal.

Heh... I swear some people just look for 5 words they can take out of context to criticise, and ignore all the rest.

Back in your box Dagless. ;)
Cute that you don't think I saw that.

I think fan loyalty is one of the silliest things we all manage to get caught up in. They don't care about us, there's no real reason to care about them but we do.

Nice job getting defensive on your apparent opinion being backed up though...

Learn to quote posts and present your thoughts in a way that doesn't look like you are presenting a counterpoint to a statement containing the same thoughts.

C-

[/English Teacher]

Learn to quote posts and present your thoughts in a way that doesn't look like you are presenting a counterpoint to a statement containing the same thoughts.

C-

[/English Teacher]
Not sure how you can read anything into the original post as a counterpoint, rather than reinforcement.

Your becoming pathetic now with this obsession that everyone bar yourself is getting defensive when you reply to Cowboys supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your becoming pathetic now with this obsession that everyone bar yourself is getting defensive when you reply to Cowboys supporters.

Uhhhh it sorta has nothing to do with the Cowboys. It was just a general point made IN the Cowboys thread. Did you want me to reply to it in the GM and coaching transition thread?

FMD you're losing it chism.

Uhhhh it sorta has nothing to do with the Cowboys. It was just a general point made IN the Cowboys thread. Did you want me to reply to it in the GM and coaching transition thread?

Yep and get out of our thread as no one cares what you think in here!

These threads aren't meant for Cowboys fans. They're here for Cowboys news.

You have actually lost it brother.

Yeah yeah i have lost it. :rolleyes:

:drunk:

As The Brown Dog said " Get back in your box ".

Yep and get out of our thread as no one cares what you think in here!

clubbed.gif

Better scram Dagless because I'm about to go into DEZ BRYANT non-catch mode..

I found this article on NFL.com and am quite UPBEAT about the debate raging on.. Brian Baldinger is 100% with ME.. and you just know the stupid monkey's who worded the vague description ruling are FEELING the HEAT and will likely change the rule. Calvin Johnson CAUGHT that pass back in week 1 (2010) without any element of a doubt.. why the NFL need to make things so F******** complicated with vague wording that makes NO sense.

Also watching/ listening to the interview between Rich Eisen and Blandino, the guy is quite inept in explaining himself.. or even not interested in addressing what has been asked by Rich Eisen with a 'fumble' option…his response was 'not making it more obvious' ????…..Does Dez need to do the Iggy Shuffle in mid-air to prove he has 'COMPLETE possession' ?? or is he needing me to send my jerry can of kerosine to use with one of my terrible towels so he clean his tired and glazed eyeballs?? fair dinkum unbelievable.. BS response. But the round table conversion is a good one. Brian Baldinger is all over it cloak & dagger…. TOTALLY SMASHING it.. DEZ is ELITe for the same reason I've been telling the same stupid monkey's on the division thread who buying it cold on the NFL 'directive'.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guess that Side Lineman who called it 'A catch' (because he saw it too) has lost his job now.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...no-competition-committee-to-review-catch-rule

Last edited:
I was here first! :p

You've worn out your stay pal. Contribute in a positive way or move on. No point dropping in just to just be an annoying menace. I post smart on the Ravens, Browns & Bengals threads and even get 'likes'..

You've worn out your stay pal. Contribute in a positive way or move on. No point dropping in just to just be an annoying menace. I post smart on the Ravens, Browns & Bengals threads and even get 'likes'..
Haha catering to the crowd is the least useful thing you can do. Especially since my most recent posts has been hardy anti Dallas. As I said this isn't a Cowboys fans only thread so live with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back