Daniel Flynn

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Can Daniel play in the Academy team? I think he should play mostly Academy this year, Magpies next year, and take the AFL by storm in 2016. :footy:

Can Daniel play in the Academy team? I think he should play mostly Academy this year, Magpies next year, and take the AFL by storm in 2016. :footy:

Academy next weekend, Magpies the weekend after. :D

Who Is this Thomas you speak of?

I said once upon a time (not sure if here or tpfp) that I didnt like how he left the club for an undetermined time ect ect... I still stand by those words, but am glad he is back, and if he commits 110% to the PAFC, I will forgive all I have said and will be amongst the first to pat him on the back when he debuts (after all he looked great in the preseason game)

So welcome back flynnie, look forward to seeing you run around with the Maggies and one day the Power!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So glad this great news has been confirmed by the club. Sounds like it will still be quite a few weeks before Daniel lines up for the Academy side. Looking forward to seeing Flynny at one of next week's training sessions.

Would he play for the academy side or for the Maggies in the A's? I would think since he technically on Ports list, he would have to play SANFL A's?

Oh Danny boy, the Danny boys are Danny boys...

I said once upon a time (not sure if here or tpfp) that I didnt like how he left the club for an undetermined time ect ect... I still stand by those words

20 year old scotty13, takes up an offer to punt for an NFL development academy on the other side of the world, having previously never left Australia let alone played the game. Not long into the gig, a loved one passes away.

You don't go back home for a few months to grieve and process it all with your loved ones?

20 year old scotty13, takes up an offer to punt for an NFL development academy on the other side of the world, having previously never left Australia let alone played the game. Not long into the gig, a loved one passes away.

You don't go back home for a few months to grieve and process it all with your loved ones?

Go home sure... but to go home for an undefined time frame? If you were 20, working away from home (regardless if its a different country or state or city) and a loved one got sick, not too many employers would allow you to just leave without knowing when or if you will ever return. He is lucky he is employed by PAFC, which offered full support to him.
As I said though, when he gets back if he commits 110% to the club, then all is forgiven and forgotten.

As I said though, when he gets back if he commits 110% to the club, then all is forgiven and forgotten.

There is nothing in this scenario requiring forgiveness.

The only thing that muddied the entire affair were the Irish journos gloating that his move back was permanent and pointedly making no reference whatsoever to the situation with Flynn's grandfather. That's not Flynn's fault.

There is nothing in this scenario requiring forgiveness.

The only thing that muddied the entire affair were the Irish journos gloating that his move back was permanent and pointedly making no reference whatsoever to the situation with Flynn's grandfather. That's not Flynn's fault.
Yep if anything it's these Irish journalists who were insensitive in using what should have been a period of mourning for Dan as a means to get "one over" those big bad Aussie rules clubs stealing their vulnerable young players. Classless.

Great news about Daniel. He's got the raw ingredients just needs the chef we know as Ken Hinkley to make it tasty............................though I suspect it will be some sort of potato dish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back