Injury Daniel Rich - Shoulder

Remove this Banner Ad

Only it's not your average workplace, it's a 7day business, and you don't need to be in the office to update or add content to a website. They are poor with this sort of thing.

So we need to pay someone double / triple time to sit there all day and post "Update on Daniel Rich! His shoulder is still busted"?

Major update on Daniel Rich, he had two aspirin & some rest.

Latest on Richs' shoulder, the strapping was changed.

Some people like to get away from the job on "public" holidays!

john-lackey.gif

So we need to pay someone double / triple time to sit there all day and post "Update on Daniel Rich! His shoulder is still busted"?

Major update on Daniel Rich, he had two aspirin & some rest.

Latest on Richs' shoulder, the strapping was changed.

Some people like to get away from the job on "public" holidays!
That's silly.
No-one was asking for a half hourly update, just a statement.
It's been done now.

BRISBANE Lions midfielder Daniel Rich says Anzac Day has helped to put into perspective his "shattering" shoulder injury. The Brisbane midfielder will be sidelined for up to eight weeks after suffering a broken scapula (shoulder blade) in the last training drill at the Gabba on Wednesday.Rich, 22, was trying to not feel too sorry for himself yesterday.

"It's obviously shattering. I find it hard to miss one training session, let alone six to eight weeks but you have to take it for what it is ... it could be worse," Rich said. "On a day like Anzac Day, you think about what other blokes have been through and it makes my injury not so bad. "I didn't know what happened but I heard a double crunch and thought that can't be too good. "I'm on a few painkillers now but I was in a fair bit of pain after it happened and they took me down into the rooms.

"It only took one x-ray to see what was wrong, there was a big crack the whole way through." The Lions vice-captain has consulted club doctors and will not require surgery.

I suppose that is promising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go and find some wood to knock on, Lion Up. I'll wait here. :thumbsu:

I've been tap dancing on the porch since the news hit the outside world! I've moved the Karma bus stop sign down the Goldy. Cal's in bubble wrap, but the bugger loves popping it so I'm replacing it PRN!

I've been tap dancing on the porch since the news hit the outside world! I've moved the Karma bus stop sign down the Goldy. Cal's in bubble wrap, but the bugger loves popping it so I'm replacing it PRN!

What the hell you say about Golby?!? o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back