Davis not welcome at Copeland Count !

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Jars458

Turn on your own

Good old collingwood forever

pathetic

Own? As far as im concerned, if he doesnt want to play for Collingwood, he can get f*cked.
Most players would give their left arm to play for Collingwood. Arrogant little prick.
I havent only had a problem with him since its been announced he's going. Lazy footballer with alot of talent, but will never reach his best, because he's a sook.

Originally posted by PiesPremiers

Own? As far as im concerned, if he doesnt want to play for Collingwood, he can get f*cked.
Most players would give their left arm to play for Collingwood. Arrogant little prick.
I havent only had a problem with him since its been announced he's going. Lazy footballer with alot of talent, but will never reach his best, because he's a sook.

Well what if he was delisted???

Its blatant hypocrisy

He is still contracted. The B and F is about this year of which he was a big part.

The Club could chose to delist if they wanted and its only fair he has that chacne too.

For God's sake he is a human being who wants to go home.

Have some common deceny and empathy.

Its just too easy to get angry and give him a spray. Should be bigger than that.

I get really annoyed with our fans that bag Shaun Rehn. People are far too demanding.

My god, some Collingwood supporters are hurt by all this. It is obviously the first time someone has left your club because of homesickness. Although I'm not to fussed if Nick Davis plays for Sydney next year, it is nice to be on the other end of someone wanting to go home. You can't blame him really. His family and girlfriend live in Sydney. I would want to be close to my girlfriend aswell. :D

I guess it is best if he doesn't go to your best and fairest night, if there are some Collingwood people present who are like some who post on this site.

Can someone explain to me how Eddie was drawn into this.

The decision not to invite Nick Davis was made by Greg Swann.

Personally I would have like to have seen him invited, but can understand the reasons for not.

Get over the Eddie paranoia

Originally posted by redi/whitei

I guess it is best if he doesn't go to your best and fairest night, if there are some Collingwood people present who are like some who post on this site.

Also his team mates who he is walking out on. Dog.

It is a bit childish of the club, but so is wanting to change clubs because your girlfriend doesn't want you living in the vicinity of your ex. Or something like that.:(

Originally posted by Gopies 2002

Personally I would have like to have seen him invited, but can understand the reasons for not.

Because people instantly draw everything to do with Collingwood towards Eddie. :rolleyes:

"They got good umpiring, Eddie probably paid them!"
"I bet Eddie has something to do with this!"

and so on...

I hope Sydney take him, and they finish last. And he cops as much crap as Buckley has for changing clubs and not playing finals.
Dont let the door hit your arse on the way out, nicky.

Oh how quickly they turn ! Your fairytale is over sunshine so now your turning.
Also, why would players give their arm to play for a club which over the last 10 years has been such a rabble ???

Originally posted by eastaugh36

Oh how quickly they turn ! Your fairytale is over sunshine so now your turning.
Also, why would players give their arm to play for a club which over the last 10 years has been such a rabble ???

Ah. Your an idiot.
Collingwood are not the same team now as they were 10 years ago. Do you agree? Ofcourse you do. Keep running "sunshine"

So should Hawthorn not allow Daniel Chick to their best and fairest?

Almost any other club would allow him to attend. This is as farcical as the contract that Brittain had to sign to just attend Carlton's B&F. You've played or coached in all or most of the games (and N. Davis will pick up a few votes), so why shouldn't he be allowed to attend? Has he been traded? Has he been delisted? No. Then he's still at and part of your club. He only played in the biggest game of the decade for Collingwood six days ago. I'm sure you weren't booing him then.

The Hitman

P.S. I swear I'll start studying again. Soon. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah. Your an idiot.
Collingwood are not the same team now as they were 10 years ago. Do you agree? Ofcourse you do. Keep running "sunshine"

What are you ? Yeah I will agree a top 8 team but just remember, everything was in your favour this year. Your losing Davis who can play too.
Davis was a part of the 2002 team and should be going. It seems the only people agreeing with it are the collingwood fans who are just biased ! Face the facts and the logic !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Gopies 2002

If you think Nick Davis was told not to show up to the B&F without the say so of fat Eddie then you must have your head in the sand,

Poor form on the part of the Pies.
I mean Bell won the Roos best and Fairest in the same year he signed with the dockers.
In fact I think he may have signed before the award show.

Black was allowed to go to the Dockers best as fairest too.
And people wonder why collingwood has such a bad rep

I agree with it. He will only get booed and embarrassed!
Hes a dog anyway, loves himself. I hope he goes. Lazy ****. :mad:

Funny, i remember in the mid 90s a lot of Collingwood supporters saying more or less the same thing about Buckley, my how things change,
It just says a lot about a clubs mentality when you ask a player not to show up to the B&F award because he has asked to be traded back to his home city, the guy played most of the games in 2002 & played his part in Collingwood reaching the grand final so why shouldn't he be shown a bit of courtesy by the club & so called fans,
Some one said in a previous post "any player would give an arm to play for Collingwood" well if any interstaters were not warned before about the Pies habit of turning on those that dare to ask they bloody well are now.

Are Collingwood and their fans so full of self-importance that the idea that someone in their ranks may NOT be willing to give an arm and a leg to play for them is so horrendous that they resort to such churlish behaviour?

Would expect better from the Sunshine Heights under 12s.

Originally posted by Dogwatcher
Speaking of high horses Easty.
I think you should get off yours. any chance to bag the Pies, hey?
This situation would happen at any club where I player had declared his intentions weren't to be dedicated to his club.

Survey saysssss....... Dunk Dungg!

Peter Bell went to the Roos b&f and infact won b&f (all after saying he wanted to play for Freo). His speech got a standing ovation.

Heath Black did the same (didn''t win b&f though) last year with Freo.

Poor form Collingwood. How many boxes of tissues are you guys gonna need?

Originally posted by eastaugh36

What are you ? Yeah I will agree a top 8 team but just remember,
everything was in your favour this year. Your losing Davis who can play too.
Davis was a part of the 2002 team and should be going. It seems the only people agreeing with it are the collingwood fans who are just biased ! Face the facts and the logic !!!!!!!!!

Ahh gotta love that. Everything in our favour. Haha. So we played all 25 games at the MCG, with the AFL giving us salary cap concessions and every team we play getting 10 injuries during the game. Oh lets not forget, umpiring went our way as well. Moron.

As for Nicky Baby, he can take his tissues and run back to Sydney to live with his mummy and daddy if that's what he wants. We gave him everything, including a Grand Final, and this is the thanks we get. He is a professional who is being paid more than (I'm assuming) most people here on BF yet he still gets homesick. Weak, soft, etc. I'm sure Adam Goodes or Saddington or someone will be able to send Nicky Baby a text message, saying: "thanks for the premiership". What a moron.

I don't know why some of you Collingwood supporters are being so heartless towards him. Saying "your either in or your out, or you can get f*cked" etc. - give him a break. The poor guy is homesick and he wants to join his family. Some of you are acting way to big for your boots by implying that Collingwood is the greatest club and anyone who doesn't want to be a part of it is getting this sort of treatment.

At my club the chances are that Kane Johnson will be returning to Melbourne this year, possibly even to your club. I won't be 'booing' him if he leaves, I'll be so disappointed but I won't be going around abusing him. I'll be thanking him for the memories he's given to the AFC and wishing him the best at whichever club he ends up at. I can understand that he may want to go and he has tried his best for 7 seasons to overcome his homesickness but he hasn't been able to.

That's similar to Nick Davis. He has been homesick ever since he got there and now when he decides he can't stay any longer you go bagging him. You should be thankful he hung around for 4 years. Wouldn't you prefer him to go rather than playing for Collingwood with no passion, heart or determination?

Just let him go, clap him on his way out and welcome the new player that he brings you.

Originally posted by daicos4ever

Ahh gotta love that. Everything in our favour. Haha. So we played all 25 games at the MCG, with the AFL giving us salary cap concessions and every team we play getting 10 injuries during the game. Oh lets not forget, umpiring went our way as well. Moron.

As for Nicky Baby, he can take his tissues and run back to Sydney to live with his mummy and daddy if that's what he wants. We gave him everything, including a Grand Final, and this is the thanks we get. He is a professional who is being paid more than (I'm assuming) most people here on BF yet he still gets homesick. Weak, soft, etc. I'm sure Adam Goodes or Saddington or someone will be able to send Nicky Baby a text message, saying: "thanks for the premiership". What a moron.

And if you end up getting Kane Johnson will you call him weak and soft because we delivered him two Grand Final berths which resulted in something. You wouldn't, you'd welcome him with open arms. Just accept that Collingwood isn't the be all and end all in everyone's eyes.

Originally posted by snakebite01

And if you end up getting Kane Johnson will you call him weak and soft because we delivered him two Grand Final berths which resulted in something. You wouldn't, you'd welcome him with open arms. Just accept that Collingwood isn't the be all and end all in everyone's eyes.

Kane Johnson is a completely different situation though. You are obviously too ignorant to understand that.

Originally posted by sabre_ac

And people wonder why collingwood has such a bad rep

Give us a go, we can't all be as financially stable (have you posted a profit, ever?), professional (Damian Drum sacking ring a bell?) and successful (finals? what finals) as the MIGHTY Fremantle Shockers.

Originally posted by daicos4ever

Kane Johnson is a completely different situation though. You are obviously too ignorant to understand that.

You are calling me ignorant when you can't see why Davis would want to leave such a 'great' club like Collingwood. How is it different? We have given Johnson a great opportunity at a great club, just like you claim with Davis and now he probably wants to leave because he is homesick. Is it because one plays for Collingwood and one plays for Adelaide?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back