Multiplat Day Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, only 2 others on the server. Being that it's american, I suppose from morning until early afternoon our time would be when it's most popular.

Anyway, let me know if anyone's still going on tonight and I'll jump back on.

Found a pretty cool sever. For those that are into PVP type in 'UTES' into the filter. It's set on a smallish island where you parachute in with a weapon/supplies etc and try to kill others. Pretty fun.

What server are we all on?

Playing in DayZbonfire and a guy gave me a heap of stuff including awesome-o rifle.

Guys:

Do not try to put your active primary weapon into your bag or it may be destroyed by a glitch that destroys an item if it is moved to a bag that doesn't have enough space available to store it.

Sad. Rifle gone :(

What server are we all on?

Playing in DayZbonfire and a guy gave me a heap of stuff including awesome-o rifle.

Guys:

Sad. Rifle gone :(

Is it an AUS server? There seems to be three choices at the moment. (i) Try your luck on any random aussie server and have a good time ping wise but a bad time when you're killed by a hacker; (ii) Try and find a white-listed server (servers 'without hackers'). Whilst you generally won't have hackers these servers are often either foreign (meaning higher ping), lack actual players in the server or have admins who abuse their position and spawn on you etc; (iii) Play on PvP servers where you spawn with weapons and just kill other players.

what do you need to play this game?

Just Arma 2 and the operation arrowhead? then how do you get the Dayz mod for it?

also how much ram ect? i dont play PC games but like the look of this? thanks

what do you need to play this game?

Just Arma 2 and the operation arrowhead? then how do you get the Dayz mod for it?

also how much ram ect? i dont play PC games but like the look of this? thanks

You download the mod off the 'DayZ Mod' website and install it either manually or via one of the installer programs. The easiest way to figure it out would be to watch a youtube instructional video.

New devblog, showing off a small new town they've started working on. It's pretty much were we put our tents the first time we played as a group.

Olwc9Bl.jpg

It's pretty much were we put our tents the first time we played as a group.

All those nights around the camp fire sharing a few yarns. Ah those were the days, those we the days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All those nights around the camp fire sharing a few yarns. Ah those were the days, those we the days.

I'll never forget that guy we were trolling who saw our tents and stole literally everything from them the moment we turned our backs.

Who we later got payback killing him above elektro fire station in the forest, such a random place for both us be.

PvP servers are pretty fun. The bonfire server from memory always has quite a few people in it. Let me know if you're playing.

tumblr_m9m2ocyiy61qerq7wo1_400.gif

I started recording with fraps but the file sizes were huge. Something like 500mb for a 20 second clip.
Record at a lower quality, in the Movies tab under Video Capture Settings you can click 'Half-Size' and it'll record in a lower resolution. The file sizes will still be relatively large (300MB for about 2 mins), but it'll make it more manageable.

I started recording with fraps but the file sizes were huge. Something like 500mb for a 20 second clip.

No one wants to see your gameplay PAdman unless its a tutorial on 'how not to play DayZ'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back