DE myth officially debunked

Remove this Banner Ad

That's logical. Who else in WC midfield would take votes off Priddis?

This. Especially with Cox & NicNat having average years. Kennedy was always going to be the main worry to pinch votes off him, but even he was inconsistent.

It should be remembered that West Coast won a lot of games easily this season. So they would have got all 6 votes for many of their wins.

This. Especially with Cox & NicNat having average years. Kennedy was always going to be the main worry to pinch votes off him, but even he was inconsistent.

It should be remembered that West Coast won a lot of games easily this season. So they would have got all 6 votes for many of their wins.
Even when Kennedy had a great game, it would be 2 or 3 to Priddis.

I have no issues with Priddis winning the Brownlow. I see him as a very good in and under player well deserving of the honour.

But I do have a real problem with some of the sentiments expressed in this thread, in particular that maybe, just maybe, the votes in that final round were doctored.

What? :confused:

By the AFL? :confused:

Surely, surely, surely not? :confused:

Not the AFL??? Nah that would never happen. :rolleyes:

FFS - he has a Brownlow. Show some respect. Congratulations to Priddis. One of the more humble and respectful acceptance speeches I have seen. Seems a quality bloke and, now a Brownlow medallist.

Priddis doesn't think he deserves the medal. Who am I to disagree with a Brownlow Medallist?

Settle. That was OUR Jennie Loughnan sitting next to him holding the liquid paper bottle.

I can confirm too that Jennie remains a North girl through and through, after a chat with her at our local Fish n Greasy shop last Summer.

Priddis doesn't think he deserves the medal. Who am I to disagree with a Brownlow Medallist?
Good point - would love the winner one year to say he thought he was a certainty and was surprised he didn't win by more votes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back