Movie Deadpool (potential spoilers inside)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw someone on Twitter who's seen it (film critic, not illegal or anything) say that it's basically just Family Guy.

Season 7 Family Guy or Season 14?

And does he know what Deadpool is? Most people Ive read minor reviews from they all love it.

Season 7 Family Guy or Season 14?

And does he know what Deadpool is? Most people Ive read minor reviews from they all love it.
Seems like the person who'd know. I'm still really hopeful and excited, but we'll find out this week.

Saw someone on Twitter who's seen it (film critic, not illegal or anything) say that it's basically just Family Guy.

hope he was taking the piss. i mean to say its FG is just so open.

i was a bit hesitant about this film at first, but the trailesr are great. hoping to hell the best bits havent been shown.

not gonna read or look at any reviews
The reviewer provides no spoilers, no discussion on the plot and talks in generalisations. But he does say that half way through the movie he stopped and thought there has not been a single thing about this movie he'd disliked, which for him is exceedingly rare. Last year he only gave one A+ rating and that was for Fury Road.

Last edited:
HYPE INTENSIFIES EVEN MORE SOMEHOW.

We have our tickets for Valentines day, me the wife, her brother, his partner and my wifes sister and partner have all got tickets. We're dumping all our kids (about 5 of them) on the Grandparents. Most of us know what Deadpool is, but my wifes sister has no idea. She was sold on going to see it when I told her Ryan Renalds was in spandex.

GIF-Happy-joy-scream-excited-Jonah-Hill-screaming-GIF.gif

How I'm currently feeling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back