Destiny Community SuperCoach League 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok show us what you've got.

My round 1 starting line up.
uploadfromtaptalk1427963560585.png

Cox named as C in case Ablett (VC) fails to fire giving me the option to put in someone else.

I don't see the value with going too big on rucks early - Minson should be solid. TBC is a bit of a gamble but the first three rounds Essendon aren't up against any teams with real premium rucks.

Mids I've put a lot of faith in Wells and Rich to do well, I think they're extremely under valued.

I've got a handy $148,000 cash that gives me some flexibility to trade in emerging quality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I think so ;)

Was so close to not starting Cripps. Hopefully he can bounce back.

There were more points on offer for Maric, and Dusty was a bit poo.
Cripps was rather average, ahhhhh the risks of rookies. McIntosh was very good but dusty was a steaming pile of excrement.

I like how for the remainder of the season this is just going to become the supercoach thread :p
I like how for the remainder of this season this is just going to become the "Vools stupidly forgot to put player x into his supercoach team" thread. :(

Captaining someone who scores over 150 is now the equivalent of getting a Gjalla. Try & do that 3 weeks in a row buddy :p

If this week is anything to go by Lukas will have 3 players score 150 in the space of 2 hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back