Destiny Community SuperCoach League 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Commitment issues, no wonder you're single. #rekt
Santana_cry.gif

I think my team is ok, I really have no idea though. Thoughts?

9bE6hRz.jpg

I'd move Gray to the FWD line. Dump Buddy from your team. While he's a star, he's bound to register a low score in the first half dozen weeks, which will allow you to bring him in for a cheaper price. Grab a rookie like Ellis-Yolmen to fill the vacant spot left by Gray in your MIDS.

Turn Jeremy Cameron into Mitch Clark, then upgrade your rucks. Giles > Goldstein & Blicavs > Bellchambers/Leuenberger.

Some question marks over Laird and Bugg too. Depending on how much cash you've got, I'd be looking to turn them into a Jack Newnes, Harry Lumumba or Brett Goodes type.

I'd move Gray to the FWD line. Dump Buddy from your team. While he's a star, he's bound to register a low score in the first half dozen weeks, which will allow you to bring him in for a cheaper price. Grab a rookie like Ellis-Yolmen to fill the vacant spot left by Gray in your MIDS.

Turn Jeremy Cameron into Mitch Clark, then upgrade your rucks. Giles > Goldstein & Blicavs > Bellchambers/Leuenberger.

Some question marks over Laird and Bugg too. Depending on how much cash you've got, I'd be looking to turn them into a Jack Newnes, Harry Lumumba or Brett Goodes type.

Take 2

RhblbGF.jpg

I would too. He's a bit of a plodder, was fine at VFL level when he played here in Ballarat but at AFL level he's just average.
He'll score better than he did last year - playing predominantly in the middle which is his ideal position. He's a scrub at AFL level at half back. It's more the job security that worries me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who else do the doggies have to come into the middle that would take his spot?
Stevens, Webb and Hrovat were all very good in the VFL today and are obviously younger. Hunter's suspension ends next week. Picken could spend more time there to accommodate a forward in good form like McLean or Dale (both kicked four today). Just tricky to know what Beveridge is thinking...if he thinks we need the big body/maturity Goodes will play, but if it's more about form, potential, etc he'll be out rather quickly.

I just don't know who to replace him with.

My team is screwed this week.... Three injuries and now Aish has been dropped. :( FML
Mine's not looking too flash either. Got my forward rookies wrong; Bartel out; Lamb out; Goodes probably sub; Cripps a late out; then a few premiums that sucked in round 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back