Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or start a new character

In the progress of that now.

Gonna be a pain a ask another question.

The more you upgrade an armour, when you dismantle it do you get more shards. I have a legendary armour 1 stage off being fully upgraded if I dismantle how many shards would i get

The more you upgrade an armour, when you dismantle it do you get more shards. I have a legendary armour 1 stage off being fully upgraded if I dismantle how many shards would i get
Don't think so you'll get more material I.e hardronic essence, sapphire wire but I'm pretty sure you always get 2 or 3 shards every time you dismantle legendary & exotic gear.

So what's everyone upto today? Any raids going tonight?

Okay ill stick with them, maxed my vanguard marks last week so was going to avoid

is the best way to get weapon exp to kill everything in the strike or is it more beneficial to rush through and get finished

Kill the yellows - they'll give the most XP. I'd probably kill everything just to maximise your fun and XP at the same time. Not 100% sure whether the XP gains come mostly from kills or the finishing of the strike.

When you dismantle a fully upgraded armour piece its still random how many shards you'd get.

damn, i need 5 shards to upgrade my raid gloves and be 29 when they are equipped so i was going to break down my other gloves, better not chance it!
If you need a chance of shards bad enough make another character then jump into a cosmodrome patrol & wait for an event, you'll get a chance of 2 at least 1 through the event & another from the postmaster.

Lol at Ryz and the 'Horn'.

Prick.

haha yeah here me and Vools are thinking we'll be nice carry a bloke through and he's only 25, Boom gets that.

Side note: I'm XP away from being level 30 on my Hunter and with the new bounties/daily I should get there tonight ! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just did something pretty dumb but ended up lucky at the same time, was in orbit heading back to hand in some bounties so I equipped my iron banner gaunlets to get them ready for upgrades and decided to dismantle all the trash I had picked up and ended up getting rid of my fully upgraded vanguard gauntlets which for a second thought were the iron banner ones and filled me with rage.

Don't think I can come on today, I'm too busy watching the Star Wars trailer on repeat.
The best part was seeing the new Sith army lightsabers.

original.jpg

So next Tuesday, I'm running an experiment. I'll be donning blue armour/non-raid armour and blue weapons and getting carried through a nightfall. I actually strongly believe that level progression has an effect on rarity/amount of drops.
Gjallahorn come at me.

Can't believe i agreed to carry you through it lol. You do realise you won't be able to even get inside the nightfall right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back