Multiplat Diablo 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm on PS4, smashing through Torments trying to find Natalya's Set for my Demon Hunter.
Nats is the set I havent used yet for a season (because it was meh for ages!), was the Shadow Impale on my HC and I loved the perma Shadow Power and fast move speed you also get from it.

Thorns crusader trying to get to grift 70. And if I can squeeze out 20 more points in season achievement I will be on leaderboard for the first time. Need to kill 8 minions for the assault beast and 12 in realm of regret or do 8 set dungeons.

Thorns crusader is one of the most tanky face roll classes of any game I have ever played in my life. Yeah it's fun, but it's such a boring cookie cutter play style.

Thorns crusader is one of the most tanky face roll classes of any game I have ever played in my life. Yeah it's fun, but it's such a boring cookie cutter play style.
I found the leapquake doing more damage but dying more often. And still trying to learn how to play the firebird wizard - need to clear GR 55 with it and then one more set (will be either akkhan sader or an IK barb)

Only Monks get a free set? Is this a season thing?
Each class got 2 pieces of a set when they started season 5 (3 mths back), basically they were previously unused builds that no one liked due to either being weak or boring and it was Blizzard's way of saying we've re worked this set and you should have a look at it.
When you logged into season 5 for the first time your mail box was flashing and it was a gift from the blacksmith.

When the season ends all your stuff then gets transferred to your normal account for you to use permanently which is why you might have an item from previous season's that are slightly different from this season's.

Each class got 2 pieces of a set when they started season 5 (3 mths back), basically they were previously unused builds that no one liked due to either being weak or boring and it was Blizzard's way of saying we've re worked this set and you should have a look at it.
When you logged into season 5 for the first time your mail box was flashing and it was a gift from the blacksmith.

When the season ends all your stuff then gets transferred to your normal account for you to use permanently which is why you might have an item from previous season's that are slightly different from this season's.

Changed now, you get (off the top of my head) 2 pieces for 70, 2 pieces for beating Zulton Kule on a torment level I think, and clearing a GR20 or above.

So you can get a full set if you complete those three requirements, but I think its ONCE PER ACCOUNT per season.

Interesting about the patch notes for next season which starts in a couple of weeks (for sets that I like to play), MotE damage has been upped by 30% which I think needed to happen as none of the leaderboards reflect it's use.

The one that has really got me thinking about is that Delsere's set will only need a slow time active to get the 50% damage reduction and not be standing in it, which was what was stopping me from using it as I like to teleport quickly around the screen. But then Tal Rasha's set damage has been upped by 30% which means do I go with the overall DR of Delsere's or the OP of Tal Rasha.

And don't get me started on the new Karini ring (storm armour will give up to 60% DR if strikes within 3 seconds an enemy more than 30 yards away), I wonder if it will proc the lightning element of TR as that is the one I have least use for.

Yes it does annoy me that my internet connection does cause some lag from time to time or the odd drop out but these seasonal patch updates are awesome. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MoTE builds are fun though. And better damage resistance than raekor/ IK build (though mine is odd really using the boulder toss for 22 to 40 billion damage with crit hit) - cubed 300th spear, skular bracers, 6 piece raekor charge x5 then drop the bomb.

MoTE builds are fun though. And better damage resistance than raekor/ IK build (though mine is odd really using the boulder toss for 22 to 40 billion damage with crit hit) - cubed 300th spear, skular bracers, 6 piece raekor charge x5 then drop the bomb.
Yeah I like being able to get over walls, gaps and shields so those 2 builds I mentioned are my favs, also with my MotE I run with compass rose/travelers pledge combo due to extra DR and also because F/R loses the buff a lot because the 5 seconds run out by the time I use boulder toss. To make up the extra damage I use CoE and run with the standard earthquake (runeless) so then CoE gets them with physical and fire and then that also frees up a slot to use WotB (insanity rune) and coupled with the furnace in the cube I can one shot elites in Tx.

The other things I do is stack more onto crit damage and less on area damage due to bouncing around the place and not use rampage because the buff runs out like F/R which frees up boon bull kathos which gives me about 40 seconds before I can bring up insanity again and with that I can make up to 80 or 90 billion quite regularly.

Oh and one other thing it says on the patch notes is you'll be able to see your highest crit strike., the way they keep going with the patch updates soon we are going to see figures in the trillions. I wonder if we are going to get 1T or 1 000 000M.

The new patch is out and I've actually gotten rid of bane of the trapped and esoteric alteration for Moratorium and bane of the powerful for their defensive upgrades on my wizard build.

Any items that have been upgraded DON'T scrap them yet as I've read reports that the old one's are actually adding to the stats of the cubed one's with the new stats, I tried it out with my magefists and yes I seem to have the extra fire damage. WTF?

I thought maybe the lag issues were other people in the house using the net but when I tried campaign mode it seemed better.

I'm also curious on trying the Firebird Archon as I've heard it can be insanely high DPS when in Archon mode.

DH for me. Cant play for a few days now, but when I finished up Sunday night I was doing G53 rifts and TX was a cake walk. Marauders with 5 turrents Shoot Star Cluster Arrow is nuts. Also using the 3 Wolf cloak with a belt that gives me 9% damage reduction for each companion, so its like 60 or 70% damage reduction.

DH for me. Cant play for a few days now, but when I finished up Sunday night I was doing G53 rifts and TX was a cake walk. Marauders with 5 turrents Shoot Star Cluster Arrow is nuts. Also using the 3 Wolf cloak with a belt that gives me 9% damage reduction for each companion, so its like 60 or 70% damage reduction.

Can confirm. Played last night for the first time since 2014, conveniently I had left with a full Phys damage sentry build DH and it is a massive cake walk.

Can confirm. Played last night for the first time since 2014, conveniently I had left with a full Phys damage sentry build DH and it is a massive cake walk.
Up to GR62 solo for now with lightning Sentry/MS, need a good Yang's though now.

With this new season they buffed Tal Rasha up to 3000% damage from 2000 and I just did a GR 60 with 7 mins left over (don't think I lost one point of life in the whole rift). Using explosive blast wand of woh (a crappy one at that) and only half ancients, no bane of the stricken, no esoteric alteration but what I have done is boost my cdr up to 66% so it's like I have a permanent in-geom. I call it my 'non-geom' build and I'm hopeful I might be able to push into the 80's with it. I accidentally forgot to put frozen mist back onto auto key and did a GR 57 with only 3 stacks up and I didn't even notice the lose of dps or mitigation. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back