PC Diablo III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick of these shitty second rate servers to be honest.

Guarantee theyve taken half the servers down early, the server load at the moment seems ridiculous. Amateur hour.

This is honestly worse than release night right now.

Sick of these shitty second rate servers to be honest.

I'm nearly done with it TBH... posted a "why stay" thread on the D3 forums. I really can't see much reason to stay anymore... aside from rerolling new toons through N,N,H and into INF. I really like the challenging side of INF, but the lag makes the margin for error in executing a well time skill too difficult.

I was looking forward to PVP too, but again the latency will wreck it... and now I've been seduced... by SWTOR. Having watched the Wife play it alongside me for the last month and seeing her play with 30-40ms latency... I've thought "why stay" with this BS from Blizzard (a company I've loved for so long).

Blizzard's #1 core value is to create "Great Gameplay Experiences"... and D3 is a great game... from the comfort of the US West Coast or a Korean gaming cafe. They've sacrificed their core values in chasing capitalism and the almighty $.

I'll keep the game on the feint hope they will improve things or heaven forbid setup a local server, but until then my D3 time will be minimal. :(

The problem with blizzard now is F*cking activision.

Blizzard would never EVER release an unfinished game... until they absorbed activision, and thats exactly what D3 feels like, unfinished, and it ruins the enjoyment of the game.

Dont get me wrong, I love the game and will continue to play, but when I have to try and connect for almost 2 hrs and I cant get into a game where I dont have 3k ping or worse, 0 ping, I want to put my fist through the screen. Log into wow, its fine, log into every game on steam, fine, run a speed test. You guessed it, Fine.

Reset my router, cycle my router, reset my computer, turn off my computer.

The fault is D3 ive exausted every option.

Dps isn't all about stacking your main stat.

Can't really comment on wizards as I only have a level 25 one but on my DH the following are stats which can increase my dps: crit chance, crit DMg, dexterity, attack speed, +DMg, DoT procs, weapon DMg.

Check out a site like Diablo fans for a detailed breakdown of how to increase your dps.
Thankyou. Makes sense, I emailed a mate and he said change weapon. Hey presto it doubled LOL
Thankyou for your input DP. Really appreciate it. Thought I was good at games like this LOL
My level 53 DH has 17k health and 2k damage. the Wiz just seemed flaccid compared to that.
cheers bro

No worries mate, if in doubt DiabloFans is a great site :) I got a brilliant spreadsheet off there for my DH that I use to theory craft my gear, its saved me so much gold and time its not funny.

anyone know how long servers will be down? Starcraft is now affected too dammit
Blizz really dont think things through sometimes. SC, WoW and D3 all taken down at the same time?

Expected outage is 3hrs (1am EST) only a minor patch so shouldnt go much longer than that.

Blizz really dont think things through sometimes. SC, WoW and D3 all taken down at the same time?

Expected outage is 3hrs (1am EST) only a minor patch so shouldnt go much longer than that.
Dang, kids and wife all asleep, port in a cup and ready to roll. then this s**t. ahhh well, I'd rather be addicted to this than gambling :cool:

for the record. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

if you got 450k for that (if the other stats werent awesome) you just ripped someone off haha! Unless prices have fluctuated alot since i bought mine (130k for 220 dex boots with other stuff).

if you got 450k for that (if the other stats werent awesome) you just ripped someone off haha! Unless prices have fluctuated alot since i bought mine (130k for 220 dex boots with other stuff).
probably someone that got sucked in by that epic gold duping via trade trolling. Tried to get his money back, but to his dismay bringing the time back is no good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back