D3 Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s even more worrying is that manningham where without 3 of there best defenders, last years B&F and the competitions leading goal kicker. Really can’t see anyone getting close to them once they are all back..

Where did they go? I’m worried if there still lost, it’s cold out there should we get a search party? Hope all is well and their back for finals...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aquinas
Manningham
St Emmaus

I bumped into an old friend who helps out with NB on occasion. He said the last game they played was on the 29th June and havent played since (next game they schedule to play is 27th). Imagine going a full month without any games in the middle of a season

Aquinas
Manningham
St Emmaus

I bumped into an old friend who helps out with NB on occasion. He said the last game they played was on the 29th June and havent played since (next game they schedule to play is 27th). Imagine going a full month without any games in the middle of a season

Games will start back and 15 blokes will piss off to Europe.

Aquinas
Manningham
St Emmaus

Westbourne v Emmaus tomorrow is also the first game for Emmaus in a month. A few teams have ended up with 3 saturdays in a row without a game. Not ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back