Do you have the passion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, well done Kapow, I hope they get back to you and most importantly I hope they have a win for you (and all of us) when they play Brisbane at the Gabba. We have never won there (which is appalling) Lets break that duck!

Kapow as i stated before thru dave garic the directors of the FFC have been emailed a copy and it is also being forwarded onto the footy dept- mark harvey.

Everyone is feeling your pain- right to board level

once again well done

I have emailed you personally.

Great post by anyones standards.As has been said before on posts here,if the club don't respond to that then we a re not only a gutless football team but a team and club with out soul.
I sat through the game in among the Melbourne people and have never been so humiliated in my life.It took me half an hour to even move from my seat after the game.Gutless,heartless,spineless,PASSIONLESS.
W.A.P.

This is insperational Kapow especially from someone who is miles away from the club.
Mate we all feel your pain and praise you for your passion and courage.
If you do not get a reply,you have every right to be disgusted and angry with the club.No reply will be a living proof that not only the players but the club as well have no consideration and respect to the supporters.
Time will tell.

Anything yet Kapow!!!?

Sent: Thursday, 8 May 2008 8:58:33 PM
To: thehockmaester@hotmail.com (thehockmaester@hotmail.com)
Cc: David Garic (David.Garic@avtrucks.com.au)

Hi Jim

I’m one of the directors of FFC – we got your letter last night via Dave and Chris. None of us have seen enough Dockers wins, live or otherwise, but we’re committed to achieving many more wins in the future. With passionate fans like you, we will get there. Keep the faith!

Cheers

Brian O’Donnell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I have also been informed it has been passed around to all of the department heads including Mark Harvey aswell so the response has been swift and well taken

Has there been any other word from the FFC Kapow! ?

I hope theres a bit more than those 2 lines in the email. I really hope they get you into meet the players or something :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor show from the Freo Admin!

Well done Kapow, I hope the players have been told and they play with some heart and passion like you have in spades mate.

Why is it?
What do you think should happen?

I'm with you. I don't doubt for one minute Kapow's passion and support for Freo. I've been on Bigfooty for a few years and although Kapow's always been pessimistic (understandably) he has always come across as an impressive young man. I didn't mind his letter... many of us felt much the same.

But what are the Freo admin realistically going to do? Admit that it's the supporters that have all the passion, but none of the staff or players? Admit that in the 10 games that Kapow has watched in person, that NO players showed any heart or passion? They can't realistically confirm or deny much of Kapow's letter, because it's all about how Kapow 'feels'.

The letter is fairly emotive, which is also understandable given the time that it was written, but who is "the guy in accounting that spends all day playing solitaire and drinking coffee?" This could be taken as being quite offensive. I've taken the kids from my school down to the club many times, as well as the times I've gone down myself. I've been through the offices and clubrooms many times and everyone appears to be busy and working. The five or six staff I know well are all hardworking and very passionate about Fremantle.

The club knows how the supporters are feeling, many staff and players are feeling just the same, most likely worse. It's not just the supporters that have all the passion, it's most supporters, most of the players and most of the staff. Can't tar all with the same brush.

We need to rid ourselves of the 'passionless' whether they be players, staff or bandwagon supporters.

Why is it?
What do you think should happen?

I would expect a personalised reply with some personal response as opposed to a bland form letter reply. I appreciate they may get thousands and some may be offensive and critical but thats the life of a footy club.

If a couple directors have responded thats great. But according to Kapows mum (Campbell) they weren't impressed with the response.

I think you're being a bit harsh on the club.

It wasn't as if the receptionist or whoever said "I'll pass it on. Thanks", and just chucked with all the other angry supporter letters.

One of the club directors personally responded, and the letter has apparently done the rounds at the club. Not much more you could ask for IMO.

Exactly. I think the club has responded very well for an organisation that has 40000 members.

Agreed. All anyone wants is wins, and unfortunately, there are no words that are going to change that. I would bet every last cent that the players, coaches and staff are as frustrated and disappointed as every one of us.

Kapow, you will probably be able to count the Freo supporters at tomorrow's game on Daniel Chick's fingers. If you're really keen to get down to the rooms after the match, I'm sure you could talk your way down there.

Agreed. All anyone wants is wins, and unfortunately, there are no words that are going to change that. I would bet every last cent that the players, coaches and staff are as frustrated and disappointed as every one of us.

Kapow, you will probably be able to count the Freo supporters at tomorrow's game on Daniel Chick's fingers. If you're really keen to get down to the rooms after the match, I'm sure you could talk your way down there.

You are kidding right.

Well done, mate. I hope you'll get a more in-depth reply from other Freo insiders soon as well:thumbsu:

I am disappointed. Its very very nice that the director emailed him.
BUT, I expected something, a letter from the actual administration of the club. Something, anything. Not silence.

Its all very nice for a director to say something has been passed on etc, but in essence thats just words. Actions speak a lot louder than words.To me thats what speaks volumes about your whole club.

It did mean a lot , to actually give the appearance of noticing that the supporters are hurting. A small letter in the scheme of a good business is nothing, yet they couldnt even do that.

Sorry guys, for having my say on your club.I know you probably dont agree but its my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back