Does anyone give a crap about tennis?

Remove this Banner Ad

So seriously with you on this one it's not funny mate.

Cricket is a game that time has passed by, so much so that even it administrators are struggling to reinvent it for the modern world.

As for this s**t that the Australian captaincy is the second most important job in Australia - puhlease <eyes roll back in head> even Fev outsmarted the current 'second most important man in Australia'.

That looks good on the resume - Fev's sloppy seconds.

Spare me the bullshit about this game as if it is some higher power - it's just a neanderthal old custom that is hardly more relevant today than jousting or croquet.

Come on old chap, you and your pal Echols can stop hijacking the thread....

this is about how crap tennis is, not a opportunity for you petrol heads to bury the cricket lovers...

Come on old chap, you and your pal Echols can stop hijacking the thread....

this is about how crap tennis is, not a opportunity for you petrol heads to bury the cricket lovers...

Haha old mate - cricket is safely the only thing in the world which is slower than a dirty old Ford.

Does Jenga count?
How intense do you take the games? It only counts if you get sweaty. :p

Maybe some of the kind people on here could chip in and get you a tennis racquet and tennis balls so you can have a hit up against your house's back wall? 5 mins a day is better than nothing.

How intense do you take the games? It only counts if you get sweaty. :p

Maybe some of the kind people on here could chip in and get you a tennis racquet and tennis balls so you can have a hit up against your house's back wall? 5 mins a day is better than nothing.

I play cricket and footy with the kids. It's amazing how much energy a grade 2 sports nut has.

Because Aust lost??
or Warner went out early??
or Players cant run between wickets...............

Na, just because its like groundhog day every day.

As I have said in other threads, T20 should be played by retired players - not current players.

Tennis is the biggest wank of a sport in my opinion.

I don't understand how it is so popular, I struggle to find anything exciting about it at all, its a complete snore fest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back