Review Dogs defeat Giants 86-71

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conceding 5 goals in the last in the conditions was horrendous.

Fear we are just an average team and the last 2 weeks have done nothing to dismiss that.

Good game from Baz and Bont.

Can’t go with Keath and Gardner together again
Melt harder.

It was probably tiredness given tough conditions.

The team has had 3 s**t condition games. Won 5 of the last 6 and probably should have been all 6

Not sure about the criticism of JUH in these conditions. Even Naughton was crap the whole game but had a great last 10 minutes. Still tracking more than fine.

Treloar going off was a blow as he was everywhere, but we will just bank the points and move on to next week to play under the roof.

At least that's over. (I mean that coronation stuff.)

My cardiologist might want me to switch teams after that.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Melt harder.

It was probably tiredness given tough conditions.

The team has had 3 s**t condition games. Won 5 of the lasylt 6 and probably should have been all 6
They are a bottom 4 side with their 2 best players missing and we beat them by 2 goals at full strength. If you are happy with that then good for you.

Overall pleased with the effort. Keith is still a major concern, it's like he is second guessing every decision he makes, thus it takes an eternity for him to actually make a decision. Arty Jones, defensive pressure alone is why remains in the team, the offensive side is a beautiful bonus.

The D Grade umpiring team, WTF was that ? So many howlers in one game, it's almost like they had a bet on the outcome, oh wait a minute........

Lots of negativity on here but that was an important and solid win, other than a classic 15 minute switch off. A win on the road and we've now won 5 of the last 6 which is equal best.

Well done to whoever the recruiter was who discovered Arty Jones.

And the Orange plastics can go and get ****ed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back