Game Day Dogs vs North Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only thing I can think with the sub choice is they want him to come in and run off slower tired north talls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cordy sub, wtf.

I might be in the minority but I love Bev's decision to have Cordy as the sub. Almost as if we are daring North Melbourne to try and make their talls a factor, whilst we are ready to blitz them on the rebound.

Wood to Brown and run off him. Make him a liability.

#DoitforCammo
#LOLNORF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Bev has the runs on the board given his other left field decisions that have mostly come off. Besides, we all complained about how vanilla Macca was as a coach, lets embrace the left-fieldness that Bev brings in. Lateral thinking wins games, vanilla is predictable, and predictability loses games.

Reckon we might see Roughy in there a bit.
I'm hoping for Rough as our ruckman as it's the most logical choice. My worry is that we play according to the team sheet and try some messed up tactic that involves Redpath getting the s**t kicked out of him by Goldstein.

Surely Bev has the runs on the board given his other left field decisions that have mostly come off. Besides, we all complained about how vanilla Macca was as a coach, lets embrace the left-fieldness that Bev brings in. Lateral thinking wins games, vanilla is predictable, and predictability loses games.

His moves have worked mostly but he crazy ruck strategies haven't

His moves have worked mostly but he crazy ruck strategies haven't

Some haven't, but when he scrapped the Ayce v Sandi battle, and implemented a smaller ruckman v him, that was actually when we got back in the game. He has conviction in his decisions. Have faith my friend.

I have a feeling that Morris has a cloud over him and zordy is a back up. I don't know, weird decision.
We've not risked anyone at all during the season, if Morris had a query, he wouldn't be playing, especially two weeks out from finals. I suspect Red may be candidate to get the green vest, tall for an athletic tall as sub, could be pivotal late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back