List Mgmt. Draft Day Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
Thought it would be good to have one place to put who you think we will take with each pick. Can either be who you think we will take, or who you want at each selection. Try to pick players who are a reasonable chance of being available with our picks. We can then compare these to the actual results after the draft.

12. Ryan Burton
51. Hisham Kerbatieh
78. Darcy Cameron

I'm not that confident in this being how we will go, but I think it gives us best available at Pick 1, a small forward that everyone knows we need, plus another ruckman. I originally had Gach Nyuon at 78 but I don't think we will have two developing ruckmen of about the same age (Nyuon & Soldo).

Last edited:
12. Rioli-Burton /Mathieson
51.Kerbatieh/Shane Yarren
78.Cameron
Want Burton then take Kerbatieh for the small forward role
Think Mathieson is a player club would be keen on inside mid
But if it is Rioli he has the bloodlines & the prospect of Maurices son joining him soon...Deliciious !.Maybe that is the plan 2 Riolis and 2 Yarrans in near future ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I want:

12. Callum Ah Chee/Gresham
51. Ben Crocker
78. Hisham Kerbatieh

What I expect

12. Daniel Rioli
51. Ben Crocker
78. tall forward (Porter) or ruckman (Mitch King) or a pass

I happily admit I know next to nothing about the draft prospects but from everything I've heard it seems like RFC will select Daniel Rioli with our first pick.
Whoever we pick I hope they have 3 attributes above all else:
1. Are a very good to great player
2. Have a positive and team focused attitude
3. Are willing to bleed 'Yellow and Black'

Confirms what I've long suspected. :p

:(

At least I'm not on here claiming to be a draft expert and then lose my s**t when we draft player X over player Y. ;) Not that you do by the way...in talking BigFooty in general

What I want:

12. Callum Ah Chee/Gresham
51. Ben Crocker
78. Hisham Kerbatieh

What I expect

12. Daniel Rioli
51. Ben Crocker
78. tall forward (Porter) or ruckman (Mitch King) or a pass
Ben Crocker wants to stay on VIC doesn't he??

Yer I heard interstate clubs were looking at him! There is a family situation which will see him go to to a vic club which should b us. Hopefully

I'd actually been told a few Victorian clubs were interested in his brother Sam. I actually briefly met Crocker's family at one of the TAC Cup games- Lovely people.

I'd actually been told a few Victorian clubs were interested in his brother Sam. I actually briefly met Crocker's family at one of the TAC Cup games- Lovely people.
Yer I thought Sam would be a good afl player. Yes they are nice people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back