DT/SC questions here (check roster watch first)

Remove this Banner Ad

I know its a large risk but I am considering getting Golby this week. Who is he competing with for a spot ?

Me too. Need to downgrade one of my rookie backs who has peaked and also need him this week to play with a few injuries and Pies in my backline. Would take another 70 from him.

Also would like to know about how long Adcock will be out for.

I know its a large risk but I am considering getting Golby this week. Who is he competing with for a spot ?

Me too. Need to downgrade one of my rookie backs who has peaked and also need him this week to play with a few injuries and Pies in my backline. Would take another 70 from him.

Also would like to know about how long Adcock will be out for.

Wouldn't you wait one more week for Golby to have played his two games before being re-priced? Strauss from Melbourne is a back who has played two games.

Seems Adcock's return is still a mystery to all :(

Adcock's return is a bit of a mystery, but with Big Sauce now out for the bulk of the season I suspect Jed's point-scoring will take a significant hit when he does come back in, so I'll be offloading him.

Apparently Strauss doesnt have great job security. Anyway I think I have found a way to not require Golby this week. Would still be interseted to know what his job security is like, because I will probably grab him next week if it is ok to good.

Hey guys, McCauley any chance at all to come back in for Mitch Clarke?

Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Golbys played his second game, is he a likely to hold his spot ? who is he competing with ?

cheers
Not perfect job security but he's doing OK for a youngster so should be right for at least a couple more weeks. As a small defender, he's got Hanley, Drummond, Adcock, Stiller and maybe McGrath as competition.

You'd imagine that if Stiller can again hold his spot, and Raines stays in also, then Golby could be out in a week or too when Drummo and Adcock come back....

Hey guys I'm thinking of bringing Leuey in for Sandi in DT, but my only concern is that he scored low this week even with only Zac Clarke as an opponent for a half (who can't even mark a ball).

Does he have problems keeping up when he is the only ruckman? He seems to score better when M. Clarke is playing - if this is the case, what is the chance of another ruckman getting a game to take some load from Leuey, and hopefully getting his scores back up?

Hey guys I'm thinking of bringing Leuey in for Sandi in DT, but my only concern is that he scored low this week even with only Zac Clarke as an opponent for a half (who can't even mark a ball).

Does he have problems keeping up when he is the only ruckman? He seems to score better when M. Clarke is playing - if this is the case, what is the chance of another ruckman getting a game to take some load from Leuey, and hopefully getting his scores back up?
I think that was an aberration. Leuenberger tends to score better with more game time.

I think the drop in score would have been mainly the Sandilands factor. I'm guessing most ruckmen's scores drop when they play against him.

Harder to get hit outs in the ruck, and the greater exertion required probably makes it harder to get possessions around the ground.

As PoBT said, I would put that down as an aberration

Has Pat.K. been impressive so far? what's his job security like?
Impressive in the sense that you can see that he could become a really good player. I wouldn't say that he's ready to take a game apart though - just high quality in what he does. In terms of job security, I would say that it is good but he's really light bodied and might spend more time as the sub or even go back to reserves before the end of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back