Multiplat EA Sports UFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Are these ufc games any good? Love the sport, never played the game

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Absolutely loved undisputed 3.

EA MMA I have heard nothing but bad things though so hopefully this time they have taken a few things from THQ.

EA MMA I have heard nothing but bad things though so hopefully this time they have taken a few things from THQ.

ea mma had some very good things in terms of the look of the striking and linking combos looked more fluent.. got a lot more enjoyment from undisputed tho as it was better allround game.. I've got some faith in ea for this game (such blind faith, as probably ridiculous as religion). I just has to be good.. but I didn't think fight night champion was a good game for gameplay but It looked good and it's made by the same studio. can't wait and would buy it no matter what so let let's pray for a good gane

Wha? That game was generally well received, I certainly thought it was a solid first effort. Striking was awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wha? That game was generally well received, I certainly thought it was a solid first effort. Striking was awesome.
Ive never played it, I just remember when reading about it when EA got the rights for this game a lot of bitching about how bad their last attempt was.

Ive never played it, I just remember when reading about it when EA got the rights for this game a lot of bitching about how bad their last attempt was.

The negative ones are always most vocal, the game was completely competent and just as good as THQs first effort.

Looks like you have to do TUF every time you start a new career. That will probably get annoying. Though people have been asking for it everytime a UFC game gets released so there it is. The article released only talks about you winning TUF to get into the UFC. I hope they still have the WFC or whatever it was set up in case you don't win it. Instead of making you start the fight again until you win TUF.

I probably enjoyed UFC Undisputed 2009 the most because online was so much fun. After that game I liked the rest but never really bothered with online.

I'm hoping there is more BF interest so we can eventually get some CAF tournaments or something happening. The yanks have it best because there's always a huge community behind every sports game for them. That only happens for certain sports in Aus.

That video made it feel like THQ are still making the game. Which is good because I don't want EA to completely change everything.

Super pumped about this, used to love the Undisputed series.

Already made a pact with a few mates that we will train up and have a showdown to determine who is the best amongst us.

Would be fine if they effectively re-release an Undisputed game with souped up graphics... here's hoping EA don't mess this up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back