eagles flying high

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
See it as a blessing. Its a little boys club with repetitive opinions is all.

Spot on.

Bunch of pretentious w***ers and Q will follow you around THIS board if you dare suggest so. Of course one also needs to be careful in ones criticisms as some of the mods on here are active members. :)

Entitled to your opinion, but it's an alternative from having people report any post they find upsets their morals.

Bwahahaha...

Try telling Q and his cohorts that his opinions arent worth a pile of shite.... see how the "non-reporting" stuff goes then.

Its a boys club run by very small boys....

Spot on.

Bunch of pretentious w***ers and Q will follow you around THIS board if you dare suggest so. Of course one also needs to be careful in ones criticisms as some of the mods on here are active members. :)

Bwahahaha...

Try telling Q and his cohorts that his opinions arent worth a pile of shite.... see how the "non-reporting" stuff goes then.

Sook...

I don't post there a great deal but have never had any problems.

Spot on.

Bwahahaha...

oviously you have had some bad experiences there, not many pretentious w***ers there from my experience. Atleast i can have a disagreement with other people and not get banned or reported

oviously you have had some bad experiences there, not many pretentious w***ers there from my experience. Atleast i can have a disagreement with other people and not get banned or reported

Not really. They just dont like any opinions outside the very narrow band of views in line with their boys club thinking....

.... and with respect, Mr Quinn is likely one of the largest examples of the "pretentious w***er" still living in the wild...

Loves following me around on BF too.

Sook...

I don't post there a great deal but have never had any problems.

You go on there and try taking on Quinn and his band of followers with an opinion they disagree with.....

Then get back to me.

Not sooking at all ... except when on of their number became the only one to ever actually ban me on here in 4 or 5 years of posting....

As I said, a little boys club.

Not really. They just dont like any opinions outside the very narrow band of views in line with their boys club thinking....

.... and with respect, Mr Quinn is likely one of the largest examples of the "pretentious w***er" still living in the wild...

How are you any different? You constantly belittle people for having opinions that differ from your own.

Don't post on EFH or care too much about what goes on there, but can you honestly say that with a straight face?:)

How are you any different? You constantly belittle people for having opinions that differ from your own.

Don't post on EFH or care too much about what goes on there, but can you honestly say that with a straight face?:)

Yes.

I debate with people and occasionally treat with contempt people who have an ill-considered, illogical and often downright stupid view. I am prepared to debate an alternate view but most on here have the debating skills of single cell organisms so it seems like bullying :)

On EFH Quinn and his followers have a specific set of views and will enter no debate, even with their intellectual betters. There is a difference. :p

I guess the fact that I dont "own" this board also changes the power dynamic somewhat. Imagine if I did? :eek: Thats EFH except with the stupid people in charge :p

Yes.

I debate with people and occasionally treat with contempt people who have an ill-considered, illogical and often downright stupid view. I am prepared to debate an alternate view but most on here have the debating skills of single cell organisms so it seems like bullying :)

On EFH Quinn and his followers have a specific set of views and will enter no debate, even with their intellectual betters. There is a difference. :p

I guess the fact that I dont "own" this board also changes the power dynamic somewhat. Imagine if I did? :eek: Thats EFH except with the stupid people in charge :p

I see what you did there. :D

Back on topic, I'd hardly consider it 'bullying'- it seems from the outside looking in to be two rams butting heads, with neither conceding much ground regardless of how wrong they may be. :cool:

Then again, not many people on here are actually willing to concede defeat, so I can't say much without being a hypocrite as well. :p

And then this.

Do you realise how ironic these posts are?

I find it hilarious that you think someone else is a pretentious w***er.:D

Spot on.

Bwahahaha...

You should try DLand if you think EFH is a small boys club and see how long your posts last if they differ from popular opinion.

As much as I disagree with a lot of Q's opinions, I'd say he is pretty tolerant with some of the posters on EFH and that includes myself. It sounds very much like you are just plain hard to get along with. :thumbsdown:

You should try DLand if you think EFH is a small boys club and see how long your posts last if they differ from popular opinion.

As much as I disagree with a lot of Q's opinions, I'd say he is pretty tolerant with some of the posters on EFH and that includes myself. It sounds very much like you are just plain hard to get along with. :thumbsdown:

i've read a few of eagle87's posts and if EFH is a bunch od pretentious w***ers then he'd be leading the pack.

i've had plenty of debates on the site footy and non footy related, i've even caught up with a few of them before the game and they are far from what eagle87 depicted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i've read a few of eagle87's posts and if EFH is a bunch od pretentious w***ers then he'd be leading the pack.

i've had plenty of debates on the site footy and non footy related, i've even caught up with a few of them before the game and they are far from what eagle87 depicted

Interpretation:

"I have been accepted in the little boys club and am one of them" :p

By the way, you (and a few others by the look of things) need to learn the meaning of pretentious.....

The funny thing is that up until today, I cannot remember a single one of your posts. Another non-contributor with a negative view.

Do you realise how ironic these posts are?

While I understand that they havent taught English comprehension and logic for some years in schools the irony is in fact your view that an analysis of the difference between the two positions - which is a clear one - is considered by you to be ironic.

Quite funny. :thumbsu:

I find it hilarious that you think someone else is a pretentious w***er.:D

As I find the notion of you (a) thinking and (b) thinking you are being clever, equally hilarious.

While I suspect you are completely incapable of understanding the meaning of pretentious, and certainly its distinction from, say, arrogant :D, I have no doubt that you are an expert on the meaning of w***er. In fact I would hazard a guess that it is your raison d'etre ....

And yes, I know you had to look it up... :)

eagles flying high was actually just a working title until Q was able to secure the 'eagleswankingpretentiously.com' domain.

The funny thing is that up until today, I cannot remember a single one of your posts. Another non-contributor with a negative view.

I post on both sites .. contributed here and there, don't have a problem with either site and won't get into the politics, cause I usually just stay in the American Football forums

Too true. Amusing that you're giving English lessons while you can't form sentences.

Another snipe gravy.

You seem to exist for no other purpose lately.

My own personal stalker. :thumbsu:

Thanks for a fine contribution, almost on par with your pedophile slur a couple of posts back. Gun. :)

Another snipe gravy.

You seem to exist for no other purpose lately.

My own personal stalker. :thumbsu:

Thanks for a fine contribution, almost on par with your pedophile slur a couple of posts back. Gun. :)
Stalking? I'd already posted in this thread and came back to read it, only to see it polluted with the aloof ramblings of a moron (I'm talking about you here).

This should answer the question as to why EFH is down from Mr Q

Hi Keyser

Can you add one post for me to that thread - that the problem with EFH is a domain name registration problem that I'm working on.

cheers
Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back