Status
Not open for further replies.

hendo1963

Debutant
Apr 15, 2007
bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone else having problems with eaglesflyinghigh in the last few days or is it just me,as in not being able to log on.Or maybe Mr.Q is doing some work on the site.

Doing work on the site doesn't require him to take the old one down. Probably just hosting issues of some kind or other.

I'm getting a server crashed error message. Damn. Had a bunnie post to unleash regarding the derby, the dockers and Des. Never mind, it will keep til the site is back up.

Just been on this morning and the domain name has expired ?

Has Q not paid his bills? or has he changed the domain?

Nope

this is all I get
[FONT=arial,helv]The domain eaglesflyinghigh.com has expired. If you owned this domain, please contact your domain registration service provider for further assistance. If you need help identifying your service provider, visit http://domainhelp.tucows.com. [/FONT]
Welcome to eaglesflyinghigh.com

Related Searches

ist2_746781_female_student.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you could always post it here
Due to our increased popularity, the server is too busy at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes.

because bigfooty has been as useful as trent caroll playing on gary ablet snr the last couple of days, and now mr q has let his domain registration elapse as well.

anyone for whoom EFH still works, the ip address is still in your DNS cache. could someone open a cmd prompt and ping eaglesflyinghigh.com, and tell us the response that comes back

we can then use the ipaddress to get to the site

Nope

this is all I get
[FONT=arial,helv]The domain eaglesflyinghigh.com has expired. If you owned this domain, please contact your domain registration service provider for further assistance. If you need help identifying your service provider, visit http://domainhelp.tucows.com. [/FONT]
Welcome to eaglesflyinghigh.com

Related Searches

ist2_746781_female_student.jpg
I got the same screen you did.

Q or Sico17 or Streaker whats happening guys can one of you tell us how long the site will be down its very annoying at the moment.

Weird - exactly the same thing happened a year ago to the day.

"kempy" suggested this (tried it and it works for me):

If you want a quick temporary fix do this:

In Windows:
Edit your hosts file (probably in c:\windows\systems32\drivers\etc) and add the line

Code:
202.72.179.78 www.eaglesflyinghigh.com

to the end of the hosts file.
Save the hosts file and refresh your browser.

Once EFH's correct DNS data is restored everywhere you can delete the line.

If you are running linux you probably know what to do...

Domain name: EAGLESFLYINGHIGH.COM
Administrative Contact:
Quinn, Matthew *****@eaglesflyinghigh.com
Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record expires on 23-Jul-2009.

Looks like someone forgot to pay the bill :D and they knew about it for a ages because you usually get emails a month in advance telling you that your domain name is about to expire... not only that they gave him an extra week and he still didn't pay.

I just hope that the domain name hasn't been parked by someone who'll hold Mr Q to ransom. This is why you always pay your domain name ahead of time, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back