Mr Q

Brownlow Medallist
May 27, 2002
Wombling Free
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Folks, I'm putting a footy tipping competition on the EaglesFlyingHigh website for this season, its there and running for anyone who wants to enter.

I'm going to put up a prize for the competition which will probably be a voucher for the team shop unless I get a better idea (if someone from outside WA wins I'll make it a voucher for an AFL shop instead) or perhaps a signed jumper if I can arrange it.

Anyway, if you're interested you can sign up herehere

Anyone who might already have registered, can you please re-register as there was a problem with the registration page :(

If your really desperate i could get Seaby to sign a jumper for you, before he's famous:p;) you'd have to provide the jumper:D and there'd be a 10% jumper cost fee to me for doing it:p nah...i may even be able to get him to get someone else to, possibly

eka> he's a Christian, right?

Just that a msn pal of mine who goes to Perth Mod says he comes and teaches them religious stuff.

Well he aint too Christian on the issue of fidelity or abstinence...at least not from what I saw at the Falcons Grand Final celebration last year. Does he have a current g/f? Because from what I personally saw, he was making out with a random chick by night's end...at least she seemed random. Then the next morning he told Steven Koops that he just went home at 1 o'clock the next morning...yeah, my eye he did...not alone at least.

Originally posted by Pheret
Well he aint too Christian on the issue of fidelity or abstinence...at least not from what I saw at the Falcons Grand Final celebration last year. Does he have a current g/f? Because from what I personally saw, he was making out with a random chick by night's end...at least she seemed random. Then the next morning he told Steven Koops that he just went home at 1 o'clock the next morning...yeah, my eye he did...not alone at least.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..................

Personally, I was so ****ed that night I can't remember who he was shagging by the end.

I wish i had the financial backing to be likewise, V of R...You don't by chance remember Regan Duckworth's antics, do you? Oh to be ****ed like he was...

Originally posted by Pheret

Maybe she was going to be the virginal sacrifice for some ungodly ritual and he came (pun intended) to her aid.

Oh dear.. can of worms has been opened here.

So, yes, tipping- good or what?

Originally posted by Juddamania
eka> he's a Christian, right?

Just that a msn pal of mine who goes to Perth Mod says he comes and teaches them religious stuff.

Yep, as do i. We go in on fridays MOSTLY just to hang out and have fun. He usually goes to the oval and has a kick around there with the mate of his i was talking about. I go into the Gym with the year 8's.

And Pheret, just cause we are christian doesnt mean we dont make mistakes. I can honestly say that isnt his normal character and am actually quite shocked to hear it. Not saying it didnt happen, just that it IS VERY much out of character. But as to this matter it is his business and not ours to discuss on a message board so i will leave that there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes
I registered. It said I would receive an e-mail shortly confirming my subscription. Its been 3 days. Can you look into it Mr Q?

You must have registered just after I did the last batch. I should be doing the next lot tonight.

I have already registered (and no i havent got my email yet either:p ) but was just wondering a couple of things...

1. how many registered so far?
2. is there going to be a ladder we can check to see whos leading each week?
3. can supporters from other teams register too?

E4E

Originally posted by Eagles4Eva
I have already registered (and no i havent got my email yet either:p ) but was just wondering a couple of things...

1. how many registered so far?

About 25-30. I've processed about 13 so far, the rest hopefully tonight.

2. is there going to be a ladder we can check to see whos leading each week?

Yes

3. can supporters from other teams register too?

Yes, if they want. Its a public enough competition. However if I decide the prize is going to something Eagles specific they might not be overly happy :D.

Got my pass today ty :D
It's not going to be one of those comps where everyone has 10 tipping teams is it? I like the idea of one chance per user.

Got my tips in today :)
Anyone who hasnt joined Mr Q's comp should register soon. It should be fun.
Have you picked out my prize yet Mr Q? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back