EaglesFlyingHigh Footy Tipping competition

Remove this Banner Ad

I have also set up a tipping comp. The major difference is that it is exclusively for Big Footy's Eagles supporters. I havn't decided on the prize yet but I'm sure it will be a signed something (not a stupid bear)

I hope people will join both comps. here's the details...

There is a new tipping competition exclusively for us on footytips.com.au.

The end of year prize hasn't been decided on yet, but will most likely be some sort of memorabilia signed by one or more eagles players.

Entry is free.

Joining will take about five minutes...

1. just go to www.footytips.com.au

2. get a log in if you don't already have one, try to make it the same, if not similar to your bigfooty log in

3. go to competitions and join the 'BigFootyEagles' Competition (password: 929404)

4. enter your tips for round one

If you already have a log in and have entered your tips, you only need to do step 3

Good luck!!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=104647

I just got my tips in and have to say thats a very good site Mr Q. Its much easier to use than the footytips site. (only problem is the title of the pages still says 2003)

When I try to do my tips I get this:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/webs/eagles/prod/footy/tipping.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/webs/eagles/prod/footy/tipping.php on line 76

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/webs/eagles/prod/footy/tipping.php on line 86

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/webs/eagles/prod/footy/tipping.php on line 110

What does it all mean????
:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back