Early-ish 2015 predictions thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are not helping my man crush on Yeo for Dream Team very easy. You guys cant even agree if he's playing mid or defence, no chance for me to guess accurately. Nice thread though, pity the Swans supporters arent nearly as active as you lot on our board.

Hope you guys return to better days, miss our incredible rivalry, I have a lot of time for WCE supporters and their team.

Edit: Except maybe that guy Micky O scared after scoring that goal.

You'd think after last year they would have learnt a great deal about Yeo, and how to get the most out of such an exciting player.

He was great in the guts and also on the HFF. I just hope our unshiftable midfield can make way and give him some REGULAR stints, rather then just pinch hitting.

Sounds like he redid his injury late last year and is still in the rehab group?

He hurt his hand again a few into pre-season. He has still been able to do the fitness component of the pre-season just not the skill sessions which he should be returning to in 2-3 weeks. Simmo decided 6-7 games in that it was time to pull the pin with Yeo and play him in the centre square which worked well before injury. If he is fit to play i can see him playing as a mid.

He was over it apparently, but some genius decided boxing conditioning was the best idea, and he's since re-broken his hand.

Should be fine round 1, and realistically isn't the worst DT option in the world, it's going to be a big year for him.
Thanks lads, just wrote an article on him for our new Dream Team website about to launch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back