Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts: Sydney Swans vs Port Adelaide Power - Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerously close to full strength if those two return.

The only other guys you could make a claim for are Mitchell, AJ and Laidler.

Mitchell was injured in reserves but I don't know how bad that is.

Mitchell was injured in reserves but I don't know how bad that is.

I read that they took him off at half-time, but Bonz said it may have been pre-planned because he was coming back from injury? Unless there is something I've missed?

I'm going Towers, Lloyd out and Franklin, Hannebery in. I could easily see Cunningham going back to the 2's for a spell too...just not sold on him just yet. I'll tell you something though, the one player I am sold on is Dane Rampe! His running and tackling is ferocious and he knows how to get the ball too...great pickup from the Sydney football league.

Want membrey to stay n and get another full game , just think he is one of them players that will get better as the level goes up but just can't see how he stays in with buddy back

Drop reid or goodes

Nah, I like Membrey too but no way will this happen.
no way it should happen. buddy and hanners in for towers and membrey and we will have our best team on the field. id love to have Laidler in the team too but Rohan seems to be doing just as good a job and can break the lines better.

no way it should happen. buddy and hanners in for towers and membrey and we will have our best team on the field. id love to have Laidler in the team too but Rohan seems to be doing just as good a job and can break the lines better.
Agreed

Anyone think Reid may be carrying a slight niggle? He seemed to have a knee issue against Hawks and was down in the rooms last night. I know he seems to have pulled up alright, but doesn't look 100%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed

Anyone think Reid may be carrying a slight niggle? He seemed to have a knee issue against Hawks and was down in the rooms last night. I know he seems to have pulled up alright, but doesn't look 100%
Reid hyperextended his knee against the Dawks which potentially looked pretty bad so i'm sure that had troubled him a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back