Preview Sydney Swans vs Adelaide Crows (it's English for Corvuses)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. I could be wrong, just guessing. Horse has shown more willingness to be short in defence than up forward.
Doesn't make a lot of sense given the threat their attack poses, versus the inexperience of their KPDs. But look, you could be right, it's like playing without 3 talls up front physically hurts Horse.

Doesn't make a lot of sense given the threat their attack poses, versus the inexperience of their KPDs. But look, you could be right, it's like playing without 3 talls up front physically hurts Horse.
I get why Horse sticks by it, it's the forward structure that has worked so well over the last three years. I just would've played Gould over Francis as he has the form. But who knows what Horse might do.

I get why Horse sticks by it, it's the forward structure that has worked so well over the last three years. I just would've played Gould over Francis as he has the form. But who knows what Horse might do.
Play Mills on Walker, Fox up forward and Rowy tags Dawson probably.

McAdam is a sub-par potato
Jesus mate. Now he'll probably kick 5. He is not a sub par anything. He is a very talented exciting player who's leap is prodigious and if our coaches undervalue him the way you do he will help destroy us. But I am confident our coaches have a far better take in players than any of us.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back