Eastern FL - Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Ripper game last weekend. Match of the year so far. Division one is really open this year anyone from 1-5 can win the flag.
anyone from 1-4 i'd say (Blackburn, Scoresby, Noble Park & Balwyn). 5th will just be making up the numbers.

Huge game this week between Blackburn & Noble Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good can't wait all my mates down at old xavs keep crowing how efl players only good for the cash etc.

You might tell them that giving a blokes kid a scholarship to go to Xavs in lieu of match payments equates to around $10K for the primary, $20K for the high so they would want to be careful that they aren't taking the moral high ground. The Ammos have worked out there is more than one way to skin a cat!!:D

Just on the Balwyn Vs Blackburn game. A win to Blackburn & they along with Scoresby & Noble Park would be odds on for top 3 finishes & giving themselves double chances for the finals. Balwyn, East Burwood & Knox will be fighting for 4th & 5th

Big week in division 1. Scoresby v noble and balwyn v blackburn (scum)

OH YEAH?!? Cummeerensaydat!

You`ll find me at Cherry Rd, Balwyn from about 2pm today (I`ll be the one wearing red). Simply waltz up and mouth off... we`ll take it from there.

By the way boys I`ll be writing a review, win or lose. Will be my first for the season. Go Burners :thumbsu:

OH YEAH?!? Cummeerensaydat!

You`ll find me at Cherry Rd, Balwyn from about 2pm today (I`ll be the one wearing red). Simply waltz up and mouth off... we`ll take it from there.

By the way boys I`ll be writing a review, win or lose. Will be my first for the season. Go Burners :thumbsu:

sums up a blackburn supporter pretty much

boys just heard on SEN that east ringwood mightve lost a young player for the rest of the year due to a work related injury. didnt catch the name but the caller seemed to think it was a pretty big loss. just wondering if anyone from the roos could shed some ight ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back