News Eddie ”Beginning of the End of the AFL"

Remove this Banner Ad

I play a lot of FIFA on various consoles, and I watch a lot of English Premier League, and yet here I am - a frothing Collingwood/AFL supporter.

They can coexist happily, but the AFL needs to get their s**t together.

If they're desperate to break into gaming then they need to subsidize the development of a solid AFL console game. AFL Live and AFL Live 2 were novelty games and nothing more.

Hi Pies... I've been worried about this for a while and yes the the ASADA saga seems to have really left polarization of opinions that are no help...

My Serbian mate predicted this some 15 years and I laughed at him...

What worries me peering into the situation is the AFL seem to be letting it happen through crazy self governed entitlement...

I play a lot of FIFA on various consoles, and I watch a lot of English Premier League, and yet here I am - a frothing Collingwood/AFL supporter.

They can coexist happily, but the AFL needs to get their s**t together.

If they're desperate to break into gaming then they need to subsidize the development of a solid AFL console game. AFL Live and AFL Live 2 were novelty games and nothing more.

The cost to build a game is prohibitive unless it can be sold worldwide. Sales in Australia alone will not provide adequate return on investment... FIFA can sell their wares everywhere...

Well the 1st 2 where Crap. Hope there be a Improvement on them

Live 1 was okay. Live 2, not so much.

Live 3 is apparently being developed by Wicked Witch, who gave us Live 2, so there is understandable apprehension...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spend more money on developing a game. A lot of people I know love playing sports games but chose not to play AFL live as it is a s**t experience give us a good game and more people will buy it and play it

The same thing happened in the 90s with the basketball becoming very popular to play for a local team. NBA 2K is extremely popular here, yet basketball isn't exactly taking over the AFL is it?

People need to stop getting worried over the littlest things.

I want a game made by the creators of Super International Cricket. We need the creative genius of the minds who brought us a "Howzat!" Button.

Love That Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back