ef99 Anounces shock retirement Mid finals

Remove this Banner Ad

20u2yh3.jpg

[the other eleven club captains roll their eyes, smile smugly and, in unison, under their breath, mutter "we told you so"]

I'm actually disappointed. Eaglesfan has never struck me as particularly cruel or insulting, he doesn't post with malice or truly awful intentions, I'd rather see the tradesman gone. Now there's a campaignery flog.

Smell ya later, eaglesfan99 - or in a language you can understand - * off, flog. :cool:

[the other eleven club captains roll their eyes, smile smugly and, in unison, under their breath, mutter "we told you so"]

He really didn't do anything wrong, so I'm not sure what you've told me...

Anyway, he retired. We just made sure his decision was official.

He like many other Warriors are scared to face the Mighty Furies on the PRO.

Suck it.

He like many other Warriors are scared to face the Mighty Furies on the PRO.

Suck it.

Your 0-2 all time record against us is certainly imposing

No, by all accounts he hasn't caused a massive shitstorm of epic proportions, yet your press release reads rather callously towards his departure. I think what you were told was, you would eventually grow tired of babysitting, ego-stroking and, what was it, wasting time hoping he would do the right thing? Yeah, I think that was it.

BREAKING: Okeydoke Media can this evening confirm that Eaglefan99's apparent retirement from SFA football was dishonest and misleading.

Sources from within the Warriors camp have confirmed that the largely insignificant poster has actually been sacked for disciplinary reasons. Eaglesfan is understood to have become embroiled in a Snapchat scandal that has seen the expansion club take action.

Okeydoke Media has this evening revealed the extent of the scandal.

In a five-month trail of messages on social media forums including Facebook, Instagram, Kik and Snapchat, Eaglesfan appears to groom at least one Warriors fan before blatantly asking for sexual favours.

“I think you are a sexy girl who deserves to be treated like a princess,’’ one of the messages read, with surprisingly accurate grammar and punctuation.

Then later: “Are you up for a *** session on Tuesday?’’

One image viewed by Okeydoke Media appears to show Eaglesfan pictured in the bath from the waist down - “Join me’’ he says.

In another: “Sounds good. Send dirty snaps.’’

The 23-year-old woman, who asked not to be named, admitted she was an obsessed Warriors supporter who started following Warriors players on Instagram but was surprised when Eaglesfan sent her a friend request on Facebook.

She said the pair met in person at an open training day earlier this year and, while Eaglesfan seemed embarrassed, he started sending her Kik messages the next day.

“At the start he was sweet and trying to woo me but I’m not stupid,” she said.

“I caught on pretty quickly what he was about.’’
Holy s**t. Is this serious?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, by all accounts he hasn't caused a massive shitstorm of epic proportions, yet your press release reads rather callously towards his departure. I think what you were told was, you would eventually grow tired of babysitting, ego-stroking and, what was it, wasting time hoping he would do the right thing? Yeah, I think that was it.

He retired. It wasn't my decision.

He's been decent for us this year and I'm disappointed he's chosen to retire now - hence my comments.

But, he did not destabilise the club, he didn't get suspended or was rude to anyone - he wants to retire, that's his call.

So, again, not sure where the shitstorm is but we've certainly had some fun today. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back