Recruiting EFC Trade/Draft Talk II with F/A rules in OP - Billings for a fourth rounder the latest rumour

What do we do with the #1 pick?

• Use it

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • Trade it for multiple top 10 picks

Votes: 65 42.2%
  • Trade it for players

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Trade it for players and first round picks

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read on the afl site that matera, Bennell and Mckenzie all might be on the trade table. Bennell would be a great pick up for the right price and if I stops ******* up. Would be a great player for us on the outside and forward
I'd take Bennell and Matera in a heartbeat. I suspect if they do leave though it will be back to W.A

Hi Everyone, sorry for the intrusion.

I haven't read all of this thread, so apologies if this topic has already been covered, but....

Do you think there is scope for a trade involving Carlisle and Tom Hickey (Saints #2 ruck)?

Not sure of the finer details, but seems like it would suit both clubs needs going forward.

I haven't read all of this thread, so apologies if this topic has already been covered, but....

Do you think there is scope for a trade involving Carlisle and Tom Hickey (Saints #2 ruck)?

Not sure of the finer details, but seems like it would suit both clubs needs going forward.
Package him with pick 6 and it'd be close.

I'd take Bennell and Matera in a heartbeat. I suspect if they do leave though it will be back to W.A
Might be able to package Carlisle, Bellchambers, and someone else for smith,Dixon, Bennell and matera. most likely wouldnt happen but would certainly be handy

Might be able to package Carlisle, Bellchambers, and someone else for smith,Dixon, Bennell and matera. most likely wouldnt happen but would certainly be handy
We'd need to include our 1st rounder.

Disappointed Hird doesn't see the merit in playing two rucks again, would've gone Giles in the ruck and McKernan at CHF. I know Hird takes the piss with his team naming, but if we do play a backline of Hooker, Hurley and Carlisle should we play say Goddard at CHF?

Disappointed Hird doesn't see the merit in playing two rucks again, would've gone Giles in the ruck and McKernan at CHF. I know Hird takes the piss with his team naming, but if we do play a backline of Hooker, Hurley and Carlisle should we play say Goddard at CHF?
You don't actually think players will be played where we've named them? We do this s**t every week

Looks like we're gonna be giving Tom Wallis a crack in the VFL. Will we do with him what we did with Jake Long and take him as a father-son rookie if he isn't taken by another club in the national draft?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuine question, do you know that there are other threads on this board to discuss these things?

This week sure does highlight some stuff. That extended squad we've named has every fit tall player we have in it, and you're still being pretty generous by calling Gwilt, Steinberg and Pears 'tall'.

Don't get me wrong, the talls we do have are very good, we're just exceptionally thin on the ground when it comes to depth.

I'd have no issue with bringing in 3 more in the draft/trade period

This week sure does highlight some stuff. That extended squad we've named has every fit tall player we have in it, and you're still being pretty generous by calling Gwilt, Steinberg and Pears 'tall'.

Don't get me wrong, the talls we do have are very good, we're just exceptionally thin on the ground when it comes to depth.

I'd have no issue with bringing in 3 more in the draft/trade period
Do you know if next years crop is better off for talls than this one is? Or are we looking at another midfielder heavy draft crop?

Do you know if next years crop is better off for talls than this one is? Or are we looking at another midfielder heavy draft crop?

Not a clue, although all the underage players that jumped out this year were smaller types

Not a clue, although all the underage players that jumped out this year were smaller types
Fair enough, I hope we pick up at least 2 talls this year regardless of whether we lose Carlisle or not. One for up forward and another (Mitch Brown preferably) for down back.

Trading Carlisle does not suit our needs in any way shape or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back