English Premier League soccer ⚽

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone seriously believe Leo Messi will leave Barca ? He has been at that club since he was 10 , he has turned down massive offers from other euro clubs before.

Only reason I could see him leaving, is if he is going to get stinged hard by the Spanish Tax Office and/or Barca are put in a position they are forced to sell him.

People are reading way too much into Messi following Chelsea's Instagram account

Does anyone seriously believe Leo Messi will leave Barca ? He has been at that club since he was 10 , he has turned down massive offers from other euro clubs before.

Only reason I could see him leaving, is if he is going to get stinged hard by the Spanish Tax Office and/or Barca are put in a position they are forced to sell him.

People are reading way too much into Messi following Chelsea's Instagram account
They will sack the coach and everyone will be happy again.

Knocked out of the Cup in the third round by Leicester :cry::cry::cry:

Reminds me of the old joke -

What is the difference between Newcastle United and a tea-bag?

A tea-bag stays in the Cup longer.

Victor Valdes has signed an 18 month contract at United.

Steps in as our number 2 keeper as a much better option than Lindegaard who now you'd think would move on seeking greater opportunities.

Valdes is a good get despite not having played for quite a while. Will be a very good backup option to De Gea.

Victor Valdes has signed an 18 month contract at United.

Steps in as our number 2 keeper as a much better option than Lindegaard who now you'd think would move on seeking greater opportunities.

Valdes is a good get despite not having played for quite a while. Will be a very good backup option to De Gea.

Might end up being the number 1. The money Real Madrid might offer up for De Gea could be too hard to refuse.

Might end up being the number 1. The money Real Madrid might offer up for De Gea could be too hard to refuse.

Can't see it happening, it'd have to be some sort of offer to get us to even consider it. De Gea is arguably the best keeper in the world at the moment, and seems very settled now after a rough first year or two.

Not even sure what sort of offer would get us to sit at the negotiating table.

Can't see it happening, it'd have to be some sort of offer to get us to even consider it. De Gea is arguably the best keeper in the world at the moment, and seems very settled now after a rough first year or two.

Not even sure what sort of offer would get us to sit at the negotiating table.

I agree. If I was United, I wouldn't do it. But money talks and word is they are super keen and ready to break the bank to get him.

Wasn't De Gea going to part of the proposed Gareth Bale transfer to Man United ? Apparently on the verge of signing a new deal at United, suggest the Gareth Bale switch is now officially dead (least for now)

There is several top shelf keepers in the premier league, might be biased but I prefer Joe Hart to De Gea (although I admit, De Gea has the runs on the board atm)

Wasn't De Gea going to part of the proposed Gareth Bale transfer to Man United ? Apparently on the verge of signing a new deal at United, suggest the Gareth Bale switch is now officially dead (least for now)

There is several top shelf keepers in the premier league, might be biased but I prefer Joe Hart to De Gea (although I admit, De Gea has the runs on the board atm)
Definitely a bunch of great keepers around at the moment. Courtois, Lloris, De Gea, Hart & Forster are all immense. To be honest i'd probably rate them in about that order too. Can't believe how young Courtois is either, plays ridiculously beyond his years and is pretty much a complete keeper in the air and shotstopping.

Definitely a bunch of great keepers around at the moment. Courtois, Lloris, De Gea, Hart & Forster are all immense. To be honest i'd probably rate them in about that order too. Can't believe how young Courtois is either, plays ridiculously beyond his years and is pretty much a complete keeper in the air and shotstopping.

Keeping Cech out of a job also who would sit comfortably in that list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forster is good but he doesn't belong in that list.

Forster is good but he doesn't belong in that list.
Almost solely for his work for Celtic against Barcelona he deserves a place in that elite company! But on top of that he's been monstrous in helping Southampton into the Top 4 with the fewest goals allowed in the league. Definitely deserves his spot as he's earned it well and truly.

Love how we now get a few more EPL games each week in HD on Foxtel, if only there was a way they could make viewers choice games HD as well.

Speaking of Fox Sports, anyone notice the glitch on the coverage of Sunderland v Liverpool at the 85th minute ? Apparently other world wide feeds of the game had the same problem

Jatz must be one happy camper right now, after Leicester's plucky win over Villa.

Wonder if this will be the season that Villa finally falls ? Tempted to put a few bob on them getting relegated.

Love how we now get a few more EPL games each week in HD on Foxtel, if only there was a way they could make viewers choice games HD as well.

Speaking of Fox Sports, anyone notice the glitch on the coverage of Sunderland v Liverpool at the 85th minute ? Apparently other world wide feeds of the game had the same problem
Being a Sunderland supporter I would have been happy for the glitch to have occurred a lot earlier. The game was a shocker. One win at home this season is terrible. Gus Poyet maintains a positive view but it all looks the same to me. You can't win games without players who can score goals. Pretty basic stuff. 11 draws this season and most of those 0-0 tells me he has to find a player with some class. Sell Wickham and buy someone who wants to play for Sunderland. Interesting that the guy who captained Liverpool after time is an ex-Sunderland player.

OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN :D