English Premier League soccer ⚽

Remove this Banner Ad

Very ordinary performance from United this morning, particularly in that first half. Burnley were all over us and very unlucky to find themselves behind at the break.

Managed to come away with the points which is ultimately all that matters, but my goodness, it was a struggle to watch. Looked terrible and clearly the inferior side for a fair portion of the match.

We are incredibly potent up front on paper yet the big names - Rooney (granted he moved to the back of the diamond when Blind was forced off the field), RVP and Falcao - barely offered a yelp between them. Di Maria and Januzaj tried to create but there was just no fluency at all in the play.

How we're 3rd on the table now is a miracle. We've played so poorly so often yet we're very much in the frame to make it back into the Champions League which would have been the aim.

Swansea up next - a side United should certainly beat........but the way we're playing, who knows?

Villa and Leicester should be a fascinating Cup Clash with at least one, if not both teams facing near certain relegation..

Interesting to see if both teams will try field strong teams, or rest them for the rough home stretch of league games..

Villa and Leicester should be a fascinating Cup Clash with at least one, if not both teams facing near certain relegation..

Interesting to see if both teams will try field strong teams, or rest them for the rough home stretch of league games..
We've had a new manager for about 12 minutes, i'm sure we'll really see his new game plan shining through!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's so ******* s**t. Wish we'd never picked him up. Has cost us at least 3 PR 4 goals in about 5 games. We're shambolic enough without his s**t keeping.

He should fair dinkum just retire. Surely he doesn't need the money.

Sunderland lost to Bradford City 2-0. This is truly shite and I'm sick of the Manager's excuses. I do have a suspicion that the game was played at Moorabbin. The pitch was very ordinary. Still no excuse. Unless Sunderland intend to spend some money it's better off in The Championship.

I watched the opening thirty minutes of Leicester and Villa. It appeared that neither team wanted to get serious so I turned it off.

Sunderland lost to Bradford City 2-0. This is truly shite and I'm sick of the Manager's excuses. I do have a suspicion that the game was played at Moorabbin. The pitch was very ordinary. Still no excuse. Unless Sunderland intend to spend some money it's better off in The Championship.

I watched the opening thirty minutes of Leicester and Villa. It appeared that neither team wanted to get serious so I turned it off.
Should've watched the last 30 minutes, was great! Was just an added bonus that Villa won.

At least you have a manager, WTF is going on at Newcastle :eek::confused:o_O

The comedy styling's of Manchester United continue folks. 1 nil down at Preston...

You'd think Van Gaal is on thin ice if they get skittled here ..

Another ordinary performance from United this morning but pleased to progress through to the next round.

We're not playing well at all but we continue to manage to get solid results. This squad is capable of performing so much better yet we've only lost once in our past 19 outings.

On to the quarter finals now of the FA Cup and we'll be hosting Arsenal in a huge match up. That should be an interesting tie and an entertaining match as is usually the case when those teams face each other.

Next up is Swansea in the Premier League. Again......should win, but how can I possibly be confident?