Game Day Enhance Home Games for Supporters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rouel_14

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2014
Bendigo, Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I am really interested in ways of creating a more authentic and Home game atmosphere for the tigers in 2015!

Hoping to hear your ideas on what will get the whole crowd involved and really make the MCG our home game.

I don’t want to just copy what port have been able to do with Never tear us apart, but I think there must be even more ways to make a Tigers home game the most authentic and unique in Aus!

010239-richmond-carlton.jpg

I would get rid of all the crowd interaction on the scoreboard during breaks, because it's ******* stupid, and the music and the announcer reading the score, because it's ******* annoying, and replace them with THE ABILITY TO HEAR YOURSELF THINK.

That would enhance the s**t out of my gameday experience.

I would get rid of all the crowd interaction on the scoreboard during breaks, because it's ******* stupid, and the music and the announcer reading the score, because it's ******* annoying, and replace them with THE ABILITY TO HEAR YOURSELF THINK.

Spot on.

image.jpg If you want authentic, most of the time it's got to be something that comes from the fans rather than the club, otherwise it is a bit gimmicky. That's the true and genuine passionate supporterbase feel you want. I know they are probably not permitted in the AFL but a big tifo would look awesome with the crowd providing a background. This would hardly work in the AFL because the fans are more mixed up in the crowd than they are in soccer. Just a thought, which could work on a smaller scale.

Just imagine a big *off tiger, but something like the 80s logo, strewn over the Punt Rd end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Thank * for 3121 next year when I can adjourn to the bar during breaks and escape all the basketball s**t that goes on these days.

The first thing that comes to my mind is something used very often in the NBA with putting out yellow t shirts on the 30000 seats if the Punt Road end, imagine the picture above with a sea of Yellow united in the background! a very powerful message!
Agree with this, especially in the NBA playoffs, they give every fan a t-shirt and the crowd looks awesome all in the team colours.

Not sure how it would work because obviously it's rare to fill up the MCG and each team doesn't have their own ground, but maybe in the member sections?

how will we ever be able to top the guy who used to host amazing out the front of the g watching kids kick goals through inflatable posts and take pretend speccies, followed by a kicking contest often with people who cant kick the ball at all having set shots from 40 meters , leading into some guys beating drums for a few minutes, followed by auskick at halftime, followed by nothing during or after the game

aim for the sky...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back