Essendon File Motion in Federal Court 13.06.2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder what so bad will come out?

Essendon involved in trafficking banned or perhaps illegal substances into the country?
Involved in the manufacture of a banned or perhaps illegal substances in the country?

Seems to me we all realise something big is there for them needing to hide it.... Win or lose this injunction... We all know theatre losers!

No! Efc working hard to ensure this thing finished as soon as possible for the players - also the last thing they want is to be listed as drug cheats and they believe they aren't - atm players interests and efc interests actually align
No worries Rohan you keep telling yourself that. Quickest way to end this is produce the records and documents of the program. I suppose you don't think the club keep documents, however will be able to fight their innocence if this time saving venture doesn't come off.

No! Efc working hard to ensure this thing finished as soon as possible for the players - also the last thing they want is to be listed as drug cheats and they believe they aren't - atm players interests and efc interests actually align

Do you honestly believe that?

If EFC want this over face the charges. Even if EFC get a favourable outcome at the Federal Court the investigation is not going away.

Also, how the hell do they know they aren't drug cheats? They (apparently :rolleyes:) still don't even know what they took.

So Essendon keeps saying. If they're so confident PED's weren't given, why not let ASADA issue the infraction notices and expose the lack of evidence in public? The way they are going about it only heightens suspicion.

I mean, does Essendon want Dank to take the witness stand, or are they afraid of what might happen?

does ASADA issue infraction notices????

Actually wouldn't the players want the ASADA investigation out?
Would be a relief to find out what they were injected with.

Unless of course the club already knows but doesn't want to admit it;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To that end I am really really really really surprised that a player from another club or one who doesn't play there anymore hasn't coughed up. Monfries will play finals this year so that makes sense. But the others...

didn't Crameri say at some point that it was all a storm in a teacup
maybe they all think that way
they're all sitting around thinking: man, these ASADA dudes, what is their problem? do they not understand English or something?

I am now fairly convinced I understand what has has happened.

• Essendon board realised something was foul at the club.
  • Essendon board contacted AFL to ask for help.
  • AFL told them to self-report and that they would help them get only a slap on the wrist and players would be fine.
  • ASADA then said no way, we need a scalp.
  • AFL can't convince ASADA to let them off.
  • Essendon now realise everything is ****** and they have been screwed by the AFL so are planning to go down like a teenage suicide, causing as much pain as possible.

God help us all, s**t is going to go nuclear.
You don't understand s**t!
  • ACC found out about EFC
  • ACC contacted the afl
  • afl let EFC know
  • EFC self reported to save face
  • AFL tried to get EFC a slap on the wrist, but EFC via Hird wouldn't accept blame and appointed Little the world class litigant to save your sorry arses
  • The saga turned into a s**t storm and now EFC is taking it with no Vaseline
Now EFC has been given a lifeline by ASADA - 6 month bans all round and you idiots are too arrogant to accept it.

Do they understand grammar and sentence structure?

I think I already went this route with you before....

do they
dunno
I know they've been flinging bad advice around left, right and centre for over two years now, and they have been working overtime to not accept responsibility for it
was the bad advice grammatically correct?
mebbe it was
mebbe it wasnt

No worries Rohan you keep telling yourself that. Quickest way to end this is produce the records and documents of the program. I suppose you don't think the club keep documents, however will be able to fight their innocence if this time saving venture doesn't come off.
They actually will - it will either get tossed out at federal court or through the ASADA process - quicker to have the whole thing wound up now - been bullshit for a long time

Actually wouldn't the players want the ASADA investigation out?
Would be a relief to find out what they were injected with.

Unless of course the club already knows but doesn't want to admit it;)

So ASADA knows what they were injected with? Give me a break ASADA lost the trust if the efc players a long time ago

The loss to Melbourne is obvious proof that the ASADA show cause notice is taking the toll on the players. It is mentally draining them to such an extent that they may never be the same players ever again. Essendon should admit their guilt despite the humiliation, drop the lawsit and the players should plea guilty early so they can quite fortunately, get reduced penalities.

The loss to Melbourne is obvious proof that the ASADA show cause notice is taking the toll on the players. It is mentally draining them to such an extent that they may never be the same players ever again. Essendon should admit their guilt despite the humiliation, drop the lawsit and the players should plea guilty early so they can quite fortunately, get reduced penalities.

Maybe when you do as much gear as they have your comedown hits a bit later than usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back