Everton fans thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Everton meet up. Tristi and I are keen. A few beers at a pub before the match/after the match would go down a treat :)

My car just died and I have to buy a new one :( plus I'm an accountant so its pretty busy time for me then :p. I wouldn't go over just for one night like Bradesmaen, just can't justify it.

I know, I know, I am not a true fan haha.

Fair bit cheaper for me than you. ;)

Your young Irish player Shane Duffy was in a horrible accident playing in an internal squad game for Ireland at their training camp on the weekend. The good news is that he's recovering well and amazingly is expected to be back training soon. Sounds like it was well nasty though, he ruptured his liver and it was 50/50 whether he would survive :eek:

There's a short article here in the Granuiad, was a lot more on it in the Irish papers today. Poor lad.

Oh and in other Irish Evertonian news Seamus Coleman (he of the crazy eyes) has signed a new 4-year contract.

Did well in his loan spell at Blackpool as well. And I remember seeing him for Sligo Rovers and he was so clearly ahead of everyone else on the team... though in Irish league that's not really saying a hell of a lot.

Three months layoff is the prognosis for Duffy. He as well seemed to have been on the verge of a breakthrough last season, think he started in a couple of dead rubbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news about rodders! Only found out last night that Timmy was doing signings at JB hifi today! Was shattered I hadn't taken my everton cahill top to melb! Had to get him to sign my socceroos one instead!

One of the highlights of my life talking to the great man today

Yeah not bad, interesting to see how he copes with the Premiership. And a signing before August!!!! What is this!!!

Amazing really. Anyone worried about what Heitinga said in the press? Confident of him staying?

was asked about City's interest in him, diplomatic as possible said that he wants to play for an ambitious club and win trophies, will face the wrath of Moyes when WC is over.

Heitinga and Arteta being linked heavily with City, talk of Jags to United/Aresnal has on the other hand has died down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back