Sport Everything Soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

Was the old 4 pronged assault. Fab and Jose in pedros ear, fabs wife in Pedro's wife's ear (manchester has no charm love) then the clubs working at it.

Funny after the willian poach. He will be the one to suffer from this

Cuadrado is the obvious last-in-first-out, with Willian moving back one spot.

Given how ineffectual Fabregas has been in the pivot now that opposing clubs have figured out he just needs a little pressure applied, I'd be unsurprised if he and Oscar also find themselves sharing time, with Ramires, Zouma or more likely another signing getting the role alongside Matic.

I'm disappointed with the whole Pedro situation.
Up until a few days ago, we thought he was poised to join us and could haggle our way to something less than the release fee.
Then bam, Jose came in and wrapped it up in a couple of hours. Woodward has done it to us again

Courtois
Ivanovic Terry Cahill Azpilicueta
Matic Schneiderlin
Hazard Fabregas Pedro
Costa
needs less Schneiderlin ;)
good lineup that, goal options everywhere

Manchester United 'dropping' their interest in Pedro and instead going for Mane is just taking the piss out of fans, surely? Liverpool did the exact same thing with Depay. People aren't complete morons. Why not just say something plausible like there were a few players being scouted to ensure we get the right type of player to suit our current needs? It's embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Champions League group draw is on tonight. i'm expecting at least one group of death. It would be great if it's something like PSG, Man City, Roma and Wolfsburg

Champions League group draw is on tonight. i'm expecting at least one group of death. It would be great if it's something like PSG, Man City, Roma and Wolfsburg

Aside from Chelsea, the other English teams could possibly end up in a group with Barcelona, Roma and Wolfsburg, or Bayern and Sevilla. Ouch.

Hell, even Liverpool in the Europa League could still be in a group containing both Dortmund and Monaco. Doh.

Aside from Chelsea, the other English teams could possibly end up in a group with Barcelona, Roma and Wolfsburg, or Bayern and Sevilla. Ouch.

Hell, even Liverpool in the Europa League could still be in a group containing both Dortmund and Monaco. Doh.
I'm hoping it's City ;) they've usually ended up in tough groups

City closest thing to being in a group of death. They'll still top the group though.

For us, Memphis gets an early homecoming trip, CSKA will be tough when we travel there. Wolfsburg can be made easier if de Bruyne manages to transfer. I'm happy :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back