EWTopia: Entrance Themes

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it'd be good to reflect on the themes that were left out from this because they'd win it all way too easily

On a serious note Nathan Jones had a pretty cool theme. I doubt many remember it, though.
Cut Melbourne some slack, they did just win last weekend.

Seriously though, I hope Buddy Murphy gets to reuse Jones' theme if he gets a singles run.

PUNK WINS

CM-Punk-Wins-WWE-Championship-Title.png

Cult of Personality for CM Punk has won! And following in the footsteps of Punk EWTopia will be walking out.

Not quite that, but EWTopia will be having a break for a couple of weeks, so I have created a new thread called Gimmick Street! http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/gimmick-street-kevin-owens.1093022/
I'm looking forward to some of the hilarity in that thread.

Leave some suggestions for what topic to use when EWTopia returns in a couple of weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Punk wins? Seriously? Cult of ******* Personality? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I hate you all. I hope that your arms are detached from your shoulders and shoved through meat grinders, and then you are forced to eat your own arm-meat.

Except for Igloo. He's cool.

I hate you all. I hope that your arms are detached from your shoulders and shoved through meat grinders, and then you are forced to eat your own arm-meat.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos Rock.

tumblr_mr10e9NnYw1szcytro9_400.gif

Oh wow Cult of Personality won? I remember when he first came out with that in WWE people always said they preferred his older theme. I think it's a bit like the last time we did this and Orton won, it's got a bit to do with the general popularity of the time for that guy.

Personally for me there's no better wrestling themes than Shawn Michaels or Kurt Angle. Both themes suit their character's perfectly.

Would've liked to see Self high-five win for the DDP sweep ;) Tooo cooooll

Remove this Banner Ad

Back