Scandal Ex-Collective Mind Wolfgang Wildgrace and wife missing.

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope they're OK, both for the sake of their loved ones and so I can use the jokes I immediately thought of.

I hope their kids are ok. Concerning that they took off without them. Almost like they're running away from something.

Is Brett Burton coaching anywhere? Maybe he's brought them in to take a few pre-season sessions?

Yes that’s true. The reason behind them being on the run isn’t public knowledge. But no one knows where they are

Hopefully they are located and forced to face the music sooner rather than later. A lot of devastated people left to pick up the pieces as it stands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you know something we all don't fatmike?
I know that he's been involved in more controversial projects since the Collective Mind saga, and that a lot of allegations have been made - the nature of which I'm not comfortable posting publicly. Based on your posts in this thread, I'd guess this isn't news to you, either.

I know that he's been involved in more controversial projects since the Collective Mind saga, and that a lot of allegations have been made - the nature of which I'm not comfortable posting publicly. Based on your posts in this thread, I'd guess this isn't news to you, either.
Where have the allegations been made. I.e where can they be viewed?

No mate it’s news to me. What sort of projects?

So you've just got stuff off his website and don't know anything more than that?
No, I know people close to the situation. The website was in response to what he has been up to recently. I.e. a bunch of cultish grift.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back