What the heck? Paul Licuria and ALFFIE

Remove this Banner Ad

I was on the rock n roll last year due to a series of unfortunate events . After a while in order to continue receiving my commonwealth benefits my mutual obligation service provider offered (blackmailed) me some online training from an outfit called ALFFIE.com

I chose a cert III in personal care , it’s meant to prepare you for a career wiping old mens arses or something.

To shorten the story , I was amazed at how shoddy and slapdash the online course material was. It was full of grammatical errors and read like it was a cut and paste job from an ESL year 10 project . Indeed the cut & paste function wasn’t disabled on the website so to answer the course questions I just copied wholesale from the material provided .

The course questions were insultingly simplistic - “ If a client shat his pants would you a) leave him to mellow in it b) find him a new pair of strides”

Anyhoo I was so disappointed with the shoddiness of my mandated learning , I did some research and found out that the head of the outfit is Paul Licuria!

How much is the government paying him for offering up this turd sandwich ?

4c5d2ed6b678e1dd285153f0ede17e6c2289a722

I was on the rock n roll last year due to a series of unfortunate events . After a while in order to continue receiving my commonwealth benefits my mutual obligation service provider offered (blackmailed) me some online training from an outfit called ALFFIE.com

I chose a cert III in personal care , it’s meant to prepare you for a career wiping old mens arses or something.

To shorten the story , I was amazed at how shoddy and slapdash the online course material was. It was full of grammatical errors and read like it was a cut and paste job from an ESL year 10 project . Indeed the cut & paste function wasn’t disabled on the website so to answer the course questions I just copied wholesale from the material provided .

The course questions were insultingly simplistic - “ If a client shat his pants would you a) leave him to mellow in it b) find him a new pair of strides”

Anyhoo I was so disappointed with the shoddiness of my mandated learning , I did some research and found out that the head of the outfit is Paul Licuria!

Contact your local federal member and share the learning material with him. Tell him you thought he would like like a look before you send the duplicate set of to the media.
That should motivate him.

What are we gonna do about these dole bludgers?
I know, let's spend millions setting up an unregulated, shoddy industry of service "providers" run by absolute morons who couldn't organise a root in a brothel. That'll really get people back in work.

But sir, will that really help the unemployed become job ready?

No, but they'll hate dealing with the mandatory idiotic beaurocracy and pointless paperwork that they'll end up preferring to get a job at maccas, in a factory or selling "relaxation herbs" rather than having to deal with us.

The whole industry is scam. Anyone who runs these companies deserves to face the wall. Bring back the CES. People treated with dignity and actually finding jobs for those on the Bob Dole a priority. Licuria and his ilk are parasites.

What are we gonna do about these dole bludgers?
I know, let's spend millions setting up an unregulated, shoddy industry of service "providers" run by absolute morons who couldn't organise a root in a brothel. That'll really get people back in work.

But sir, will that really help the unemployed become job ready?

No, but they'll hate dealing with the mandatory idiotic beaurocracy and pointless paperwork that they'll end up preferring to get a job at maccas, in a factory or selling "relaxation herbs" rather than having to deal with us.

I look forward to them providing a Cert IV in "Getting a Root in a Brothel".

Funnily enough, a fair bit of course materials from the Cert III in Personal Care could be recycled! Maybe bresker can apply for RPL?

Before he was Prime minister. and Labor were in opposition. Facts matter.

Meanwhile, Dutton, Taylor and most of the last Government asking in in millions in corrupt deals while in power. The LNP is corrupt to the core.

And Paul Keating made millions selling a piggery in the few months he was a backbencher.

Both sides feather their nests. Its not just the Liberals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Paul Keating made millions selling a piggery in the few months he was a backbencher.

Both sides feather their nests. Its not just the Liberals.
There is a reason why Labor, Greens and independents are pushing for an ICAC with retrospective powers, and the Liberals and Nationals are trying to stop it. They know there has been systematic corruption by the LNP over the last 3 decades. Labor doesn't have anywhere near as much to hide.

There is a reason why Labor, Greens and independents are pushing for an ICAC with retrospective powers, and the Liberals and Nationals are trying to stop it. They know there has been systematic corruption by the LNP over the last 3 decades. Labor doesn't have anywhere near as much to hide.

Labor's ICAC legislation is watered down on what they wanted when they were in Opposition.

Can you guess why ?

They know there has been systematic corruption by the LNP over the last 3 decades. Labor doesn't have anywhere near as much to hide.
If you think the gravy train isn’t stopping all stations you are seriously mistaken.

Hi Bresker.

If you haven’t already, you should make a complaint about quality to the Australia Skills Quality Authority which is the National Regulator for VET. If you still have access to the online materials, or assessments sent to the RTO by email, hang on to them. They are evidence.

Re how much is the Government paying them? Probably check their website which will specify whether their courses are subject to State or Government incentives (not at all unlikely) and if yes, make a complaint to the relevant body that manages the program. They can investigate program compliance or adherence to contract conditions.

Importantly for you - if you were funded by an income contingent loan scheme, you will eventually have to pay. If you didn’t receive the service that was marketed, you absolutely need to contest repayment of the debt. A good place to start would be the VSL Ombudsman

Labor's ICAC legislation is watered down on what they wanted when they were in Opposition.

Can you guess why ?
Which bits are watered down? And don't reguritate News Linuited false info.

Will you acknowledge that Liberals and Nationals oppose respective powers so they are not held to account for their corruption, but Labor wants the ICAC to be able to investigate their past dealings? Or are you just going to spread misinformation?

There's a difference between and employment agency and an accredited training services training provider. Who remembers Demetriou's stellar involvement in the education / training industry?
Alffie is a government registered training provider though. And absolutely needs some scrutiny if it isn’t meeting quality thresholds

if u don't think the ALP are not also self serving and equally as corrupt you are seriously deluded

Before he was Prime minister. and Labor were in opposition. Facts matter.

Meanwhile, Dutton, Taylor and most of the last Government asking in in millions in corrupt deals while in power. The LNP is corrupt to the core.

If you think there's any difference between liberal and Labor you have really been taken for a sucker. They are all the same people who knew each other from their rich highschool debating teams now they swap power back and forth every 3-5 years to maintain the illusion while they enrich themselves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back