Scandal Ex-Collective Mind Wolfgang Wildgrace and wife missing.

Remove this Banner Ad

TBH I didn't expect this. Was thinking more along the lines of creditors lining up.

Went on the run from police charges, in a lot of trouble.

Absolute scumbags. Hope it's clear now why I was vague-posting earlier in the thread. Normally that sort of thing shits me, but I think it was justified in this case.

Absolute scumbags. Hope it's clear now why I was vague-posting earlier in the thread. Normally that sort of thing shits me, but I think it was justified in this case.
It's the tip of a very large iceberg. Very few people know the whole story. About 5-6 people including those two. A lot more will come out around or after the court case. L of H. Yes I'm vague posting to not provide any information that will taint the outcome of the case. I've posted here so if anyone involved needs to come forward (to the police) they'll know that they will be heard.

A few media people who were staunch defenders of the “facilitators” of the camp, might wish that they could have their newspaper articles back. Sounds very sordid.

A few media people who were staunch defenders of the “facilitators” of the camp, might wish that they could have their newspaper articles back. Sounds very sordid.
Wolfgang Wildgrace was just one of the facilitators of the camp. Don’t tar them all with the same brush.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back