F1 F1 2024 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Boss of f2 and f3 saying no room for andretti there either. Except they are losing Prema racing next year. Starting to have a whiff of conspiracy about andretti

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
It's the same old same old, they dont want to share revenue around etc and they know that the American market will be more closed off to them than before. Haas are american but TBH no one really cares about them. Andretti obviously has the name.

Good move
Nothing I have heard has me convinced Audi are going to be competitive.

The difference is Audi are offering a lot of money and a long term contract to build the team around him. By not accepting the deal he may very well be without a seat next season. Even if he goes to Merc he will just be keeping the seat warm for Antonelli.

Apparently Sainz has not accepted the Audi offer and is holding out for a Merc or Red Bull seat. The deadline to accept the Audi deal has passed without him giving them an answer.
Yeah that's why they've gone and signed the safe pair of hands for Hulk, a more than capable number 2. It means even if they don't get their first choice in Sainz, their 2nd, 3rd or even 4th choice of guys like Ocon, Bottas, Gasly still makes it a passable driver lineup for a couple of years.

Still reckon they should be taking a punt on Pourchaire. Shame that a good F2 champion looks like he'll miss out on a drive, when we have duds like Stroll adding nothing.

Ferrari Miami livery

8673879c-1fa1-4626-970a-73a8160acb73

what-the-hell-was-that-smoking.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it was an asterisk win?

Good. Now he has to live that down.
Whilst the Safety Car provided him with track advantage and the lead, he still lead the race after the resumption and built up a 7 second gap on the chasing Verstappen.

It was a legitimate win, despite the anti-pom sentiment here

Whilst the Safety Car provided him with track advantage and the lead, he still lead the race after the resumption and built up a 7 second gap on the chasing Verstappen.

It was a legitimate win, despite the anti-pom sentiment here
He bottled the start and couldnt make any ground he would have come out behind perez and stayed back in 6th without the SC, the fact mclarens race pace with the upgrades on it was the quickest car proves this should have been another bottle job that was saved by a timely safety car.

On the flip side of the team, Gutting race for our boy oscar who drove brilliantly on the mediums and should have at least got a podium out of it. To come away with no points to another Sainz heck up and an untimely SC is a little depressing I just hope Ferrari and Red Bull aren't getting a nice upgrade for imola so he can get a race or 2 with what seems like the fastest car on the grid atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back