F1 2023 - The Rise of Oscar

Remove this Banner Ad

Sauber saying going to have a surprising name next year. Also launching in England for the first time.

Can only be one sponsor right?
3b4135f11f115dd4d640451ce41bd022.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

So, seems Toto said something in a recent meeting that shouldnt have been public knowledge so now the FIA are looking into the conflict of interest with the fact that his wife works for FOM (To be fair, was only a matter of time until something like this happened given the nature of their relationship both personally and professionally)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All team principals putting tweets out it wasn't is worded the same. Not suspicious in any way.

All team principals putting tweets out it wasn't is worded the same. Not suspicious in any way.

Yeah looks like all the teams have put out a joint statement, which is why they are all worded exactly the same (found that weird to be honest).

Wonder if this is FOM forcing the FIA to now come out to see if the rumours about a TP complaining are true or if the FIA have just based it off that one article from BusinessF1.

FOM vs FIA....its going to be a spicy offseason!

Sauber Motorsport has confirmed that its new team name for the 2024 Formula 1 season will be Stake F1 Team Kick Sauber.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back